• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Calamari41

41 > 38
ib1RdH4q50Sh0C.jpg

So good

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lupul and Kadri say hello. The 3rd and 4th lines were Carlyle mismanagement. Not indicative of depth at all.
Lupul only had 44 points last season and is never healthy. Despite Carlyle's ineptitude, Tampa's kids are much better than the Leafs. Kucherov, Drouin, Palat, Johnson, Killorn, Panik. That's some ridiculous youth they have at forward, I'm jealous. Probably the best group of young forwards in the East, if not the entire league.

How about Gardiner being the top 5 player in the 2008 draft lol Dops.
Gardiner is going to be one of the best offensive defensemen and Kadri is a top 5 passer in the league, never forget.

Cake Boss

Banned
Doughboy
Norrison
Pietrangelo
Josi
Carlson

Done and done, I dont Gardpenis being better these top 5 anytime soon. Not too mention guys like Bogosian are already better than him and have a high ceiling as well.

Samyy

Doughboy
Norrison
Pietrangelo
Josi
Carlson

Done and done, I dont Gardpenis being better these top 5 anytime soon. Not too mention guys like Bogosian are already better than him and have a high ceiling as well.

Oh fuck I didn't even see Josi, my bad.
Yea hes not top 5 then sorry Dopey.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Impressions from camp on Sekac seem to be pretty positive so far, hopefully he can step into Gio's spot and do a good job so Bergevin doesn't have to move any prospects for a winger.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Doughboy
Norrison
Pietrangelo
Josi
Carlson

shiiiiit Josi getting recognition I love it

Totally didn't realize all these guys were in the same draft. That's pretty damn impressive of a D-man calibre.

http://www.freep.com/article/20140710/SPORTS05/307100158/daniel-cleary-red-wings

The answer lies in loyalty, and in untangling a web of agreements from last September. After rejecting contract offers from the Wings – his team since 2005 – in June of 2013, Cleary verbally agreed to a three-year, $8.25 million deal with the Philadelphia Flyers. A day before training camp, Cleary flew to Traverse City and met at the airport with Holland and head coach Mike Babcock.

Babcock pushed hard for Cleary’s return, leading to a one-year deal at $1.75 million. Along with that came with a verbal agreement the Wings would take care of Cleary this summer.

General manager Ken Holland said the decision, “has more to do with last year. My program has been one of loyalty, and there’s good things and bad things that go with that. Way more good, in my opinion. I reached out to a lot of people before signing Dan, and he’s very popular in our organization and with our on-ice leaders.”
Dan Cleary's number in the rafters very soon.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I forget which game it was, but Montreal had 3 on 3 happen at some point and it was back and forth odd-man rushes the entire time.

Razorskin

----- ------
Top 5 D is actually possible

1. Doughboy
2. Norrison
3. Pietrangelo
4. Carlson
5. Myers/Bogosian/Schultz/Gardiner etc. maybe Hamonic? I don't know much about him though.

Voynov and Josi, but Josi was already pointed out.

Could even argue Demers who's another guy I've met, San Jose loves their Montreal defencemen.

Acid08

Banned
Ypz5HGW.png

I did the thing. This stupid website had some dumb "uh plz no copyrighted material" garbage I had to agree to but I wrote in the notes section why I need this shirt so hopefully that'll move them enough to not give a fuck.

Quick

Banned
Not sure if anyone else here listens to Frightened Rabbit, but they're pretty good. Been listening to them a lot lately. This is one of my faves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF3KA7RM_Bg

Yep. Not a huge fan of them, but I do like a few of their songs.

Ypz5HGW.png

I did the thing. This stupid website had some dumb "uh plz no copyrighted material" garbage I had to agree too but I wrote in the notes section why I need this shirt so hopefully that'll move them enough to not give a fuck.

Oh man. Hope that shirt isn't expensive.

Top Bottom