• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You could feasibly make a documentary in Skyrim.

That reminds me, apparently modders are trying to make the ENTIRE TES: Morrowind with the Skyrim Engine. I think it's called Skywind.

People have too much time. I love it, never played Morrowind but everyone says it's great, so it'll probably be amazing with better graphics.

Calamari41

41 > 38
That reminds me, apparently modders are trying to make the ENTIRE TES: Morrowind with the Skyrim Engine. I think it's called Skywind.

People have too much time. I love it, never played Morrowind but everyone says it's great, so it'll probably be amazing with better graphics.

We were talking about this a couple of pages ago. It is amazing even with Xbox level graphics.

iLLmAtlc

NHL 14 post.

just realized i wasted so many games playing as a two-way D instead of offensive. since my guy couldn't really hit the only two d-stats i needed were d-awareness and stick check. these are only 3 and 2 lower for offensive d respectively but you get a massive boost for offensive stats.

Hey guys here's this really cool image of two time Stanley Cup winning captain Dustin Brown of the Los Angeles Kings taking some personal time with his crowning achievement (get it? crowning????).

stUk8jZ.jpg

Top ten things Dustin Brown could be dreaming about:

1. The upcoming banner raising ceremony against the Sharks
2. Losing the Stadium Series game :( that one probably hurt
3. The first time he lifted the cup in 2012
4. Working hard and playing the right way
5. Jonathan Quick drunkenly slurring admiration for his teammates at their last party
6. The second time he lifted the cup this year
7. Avoiding players trying to skate into his space (this is something he's worked on for at least three years, but guys keep taking runs at him!)
8. That amazing breakaway goal he had against Lundvquist
9. How cool skating on a line with Kopi and Gabbo will be for a full season
10. The third time he'll lift the cup next year

No time to check in and see how this page has been going. I hope nobody has said anything about the Kings at all. That would be awkward.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I saw another balding guy with a goatee and jean shorts walking around in a Kings hat yesterday and I didn't even feel anything. For some reason it's almost meaningless to me at this point that they have the cup. Like they're not even a real part of the league or something. Hard to describe.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dude is a hack, right along with every single other one of the Puck Daddy "writers"
True, but Mooney is particularly annoying because he thinks he's a comedian and his sense of humour is God awful. The worst part is half the writers on my twitter feed converse with him frequently so I can't even block the guy. The only guy less funny is that Adam Proteau guy. Fuck Yahoo period.

Edit: Oh, and fuck Dave Lozo /rant

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
James Mirtle @mirtle
Rumblings are Leafs and Franson will likely avoid arbitration with last minute deal tomorrow. Probably just split the difference.

James Mirtle @mirtle
I still believe Leafs intend to move Franson though. Lot of decisions up in the air, even come training camp.

But I have to end this stupid beef and at least let him know he fucked up but the dude won't even acknowledge me. I wonder if I post about Dustin brown if that gets his attention but that might get me banned. And then he wins.

I'm not an alternate account. I'm just messing around because I know this shit is stupid and I need to let it go. But you guys are more receptive then they are. That is all. Original account.

It's funny because I have no idea how to prove it. Yet I'm sitting here laughing at how those comments made you think I was someone else and not myself.

I say were drop the alt talk and welcome everyone as equals

**shrugs**

Also, Leafs twitter needs to stop talking about Setoguchi as a potential 2nd line winger. COME ON.

Top Bottom