• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Long time lurker. Really appreciate this thread. Hockey isn't a big deal here in Louisiana but I've always appreciated it. You guys are quite entertaining and I feel for you red wings fans. But I'm biased because I am a blues fan. :)

eATeG.gif

Welcome! Join us in making fun of Florida?

Quick

Banned
Long time lurker. Really appreciate this thread. Hockey isn't a big deal here in Louisiana but I've always appreciated it. You guys are quite entertaining and I feel for you red wings fans. But I'm biased because I am a blues fan. :)

Louisiana, Ontario I assume.

Good Ontario Kid.

Smiley90

Someone get this guy an Acid-tar.

How about... Lapierre. Yes. That can only end in everyone liking the new guy.

Smiley90

As long as they don't play each other we're cool. So...yeah we're screwed.

Hey, I just realized we have your goalie now

....... shit, we really did sign Miller, didn't we?

I had that blocked from my memory.

.. god this is weird

I don't have an opinion on anime I haven't really watched enough to have one. And yes miller is yours and I was so excited that day only to be let down. Hope your luck is better. I'm one of the few that likes the Sedins...in EA NHL ;)

Smiley90

new guy is too nice

I don't trust him yet.

New guy, who's your most hated team

maybe we can be friends

Smiley90

Gordon is pure entertainment in my eyes. MasterRace I have no idea what that is.

You're off to a decent start.

Get your ID card at Heretic's and we go from there.

You're lacking the hatred and desperation still, but that's gonna grow over time.

Why don't u have avatar

I'm on my phone and I don't know how to do shit. I am so used to lurking that's why now that I can post the 60 seconds is killing me. I mean that's 60 seconds even between threads?

And ironically a member of nhl gaf and wrestle gaf is the reason I'm on here.

Smiley90

I'm on my phone and I don't know how to do shit. I am so used to lurking that's why now that I can post the 60 seconds is killing me. I mean that's 60 seconds even between threads?

OH GOD

NO

NOT ALUCARD

DON'T TELL ME IT'S ALUCARD

GET OUTTA HEEEEERE

DASTARDLY

HERETIC

DON'T GET HIM HIS ID

TUSR

Banned
Oh man, you have a body pillow too?

TUSR must be so happy to not be the only one anymore

My Haruhi body pillow is so comfortable. You like SAO2, you lose all credibility.

Yeah 60s anywhere.

Dream spoiled The Wire in a wrestling thread. I know it's an old show but with amazon finally having it, guess what I'm in the middle of! And the spoiler was for the last episode. So it's like I'm watching it now knowing that will occur and it pisses me off sometimes.

It's first world problems for sure but I was sick at the time and to read that was like: really? In a wrestling thread?

Quick

Banned
Spoilers don't bother me so much, since I think it's different hearing or reading about it versus actually seeing it all unfold.

Welcome. Just remember to take your shoes off when you're walking on carpets.

Spoilers don't bother me so much, since I think it's different hearing or reading about it versus actually seeing it all unfold.

Welcome. Just remember to take your shoes off when you're walking on carpets.

It's just funny that I never hear anything at all about it until I start watching it and then halfway through I get a spoiler in a forum I've lurked a long time and never once had an issue. I know it's stupid but hey it got me here. So besides Frey who else likes the Blues?

Smiley90

It's just funny that I never hear anything at all about it until I start watching it and then halfway through I get a spoiler in a forum I've lurked a long time and never once had an issue. I know it's stupid but hey it got me here. So besides Frey who else likes the Blues?

There's also belvedere

and there was a ponylover here before, but he's gone again

pretty sure there's at least 2 others I'm forgetting.

Top Bottom