• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

what if we were all actually manics

This is all a dream and we need to wake up
uIINucD.jpg

He is an alt sent by the government to stop us from reality. I smell conspiracy
ElSJOVn.jpg

Quick

Banned
Everyone is an alt until proven otherwise!

I remember when one of the mods (Bish, probably) gave me a tag that linked to Manics' fanfiction.

Then there was that hockey forum Manics started that copied my Olympics OT.

Yeah, Manics started all of that. *shrugs*

TUSR

Banned
I remember when one of the mods (Bish, probably) gave me a tag that linked to Manics' fanfiction.

Then there was that hockey forum Manics started that copied my Olympics OT.

Yeah, Manics started all of that. *shrugs*

manics gay fanfiction was hilarious and twisted

Uh oh, it's time for a catch-up megapost.

What is there to even talk about?

Oooooooh shit man, I wonder if this character is going to be scripted to punch this other character? What a mean guy!

DAAAAMN SON, THOSE TWO GUYS ARE JUST ABSOLUTELY STARING THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER. AND OH GOD ANOTHER GUY HAS COME IN AND HE'S JOINING THE STARING TOO. THEY PROBABLY MIGHT DO SOME MOVES SOON, BUT INSTEAD THEY'RE GOING TO SAY THE EQUIVALENT OF 3 LINES OF SCRIPT WHILE PAUSING FOR 20 MINUTES BETWEEN EACH SENTENCE WHILE STARING. OOOOHHHH SHIT IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

Meanwhile in the UFC in Dublin on the weekend... Some Irish headliner dude trash talked the hell out of some guy, even fronted him at the weigh-ins and then proceeded to later dominate him in front of his family.

Nope. The non-Pickles and non-Kaeptain Kings fans only ever posted after a game was already won. And most of their posts consisted of variations of "Dat salt!"

I liked the parts where they didn't post after losing a game. It was almost like it was regular season.

I mean, to be fair that's any video game with a storyline.

*stares at you for 20 minutes while holding a mic*

I despise Harrison Mooney. That is all.

He's a good Twitter follow. What inspired this?

Bloggers, man.

Hey look a new page

Yeah, exactly. WELCOME TO THE NEW PAGE.

Time to cross over to Cake Boss for cutting edge political commentary... CB?

That kings post is almost as bad as Israel.

*stares at you for 20 minutes while holding a mic*

"Israel is just defending itself, man"

*Vince McMahon walks in and stares at me for 20 minutes before hitting me with a briefcase full of money*

I saw another balding guy with a goatee and jean shorts walking around in a Kings hat yesterday and I didn't even feel anything. For some reason it's almost meaningless to me at this point that they have the cup. Like they're not even a real part of the league or something. Hard to describe.

I love that that's a stereotype. Also I just keep imagining that they're all still talking about 2012. It sure felt like that on the Kings twitter in 2013. "The Stanley Cup defending Kings score on a breakaway on Mike Smith in a regular season game". "The Stanley Cup defending Kings will be at Moes Mall on 4th to sign teddy bears for Kids with Cancer". "The Stanley Cup defending Kings are responsible for Benghazi, look it up sheeple".

Pickles going HAM up in this. Probably full of poolside brunch mimosas.

He's tipsy as fuck on that Real Housewives of Beverley Hills style.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I've met Stet, Brinbe, Kave_Man, Whitehawk, and one other guy I can put a face to but not a name.

Rest o you are alts as far as I am concerned.

BigJohnson, you're an alt til you come to a meet up.

I've met Stet, Brinbe, Kave_Man, Whitehawk, and one other guy I can put a face to but not a name.

I remember sticky bombing you to death in TF2 when TF2 GAF was a thing (is it still?). Does this count as a face to face meeting pls respond

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I went to high school with BigJonsson, he's also the person who introduced me to GAF so I can vouch for him.

Unless he's my alt...wait what?

BigJohnson and his boys have been doing donuts in a pickup truck on the front lawn of Wendel Clarks ex-wife. They get out of the truck and rip their shirts off and start wrestling in the rings their truck made.

I'm really not sure why the name "BigJohnson" reminds me of a big burly redneck guy and his ragtag bunch of redneck pals. But I'm gonna run with it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He's a good Twitter follow. What inspired this?

Bloggers, man.
His type of humour just rubs me the wrong way I guess. He comes across as pretentious to me and just trying too hard.

I'll make it to a meet up one of these days. Leafs-Gaf completes me.

Cake Boss

Banned
In 3 months this place is gonna be..

ibxE4nWGiyICHe.gif

Milhouse is Tabris.
Willy is Dasterdly because...close enough
Barney is I
The 2 asians are 2 leaf fans fighting each other.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Wait wat. Kicked out of the cool club? I dunno, it was years ago. I played a lot of demoman, but my steam name changes a lot.

Bunch of troll classes and dipshits as admins there.

I got sick of the charging tards and all the RJ sollys whose only purpose was to hit you with their shovel and constant Hightower.

Quick

Banned

Fuck you, Kuro!

You've seen me. If you've seen one Generic Asian, you've seen them all.

Top Bottom