• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

I'm sure dream and I will cross paths. I'm sure it was a honest mistake but the comparison for the event was not even necessary. I don't hold grudges in real life...only online.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
None of the new cool guys are ever Avs fans. We have moose and some other flakes and that's it. I COULD BE A GREAT LEADER IF I HAD AN ARMY.

all the new cool guys seem to be Ducks fans.

It's not fair. :(

All we have is... Tabris...

I shit you not I have an Avalanche t shirt. Sakic and Forsberg were awesome to watch and with Roy in net. Good stuff. So I do like Colorado but St Louis has my heart.

It's funny because besides the Sharks I've liked a guy for your teams. I liked Naslund and Bure a lot.

Oh yeah, one more thing I am probably the only guy in Louisiana with a Calgary Flames cap. Big Iginla fan and Colorado got him so there you go!

No, THIS is cold:

4alzEfi.png

pringles

bilde

bilde

Deconstructed design: Most arenas are built as a big box with the playing surface and seating ringed by concourses, concession stands, team offices and restaurants. But the new arena will be “deconstructed” with the outer-ring functions moved into structures just set off or pulled away from the core inner playing surface and seats. They won’t be separate buildings, but linked by a first-ever interior streetscape.

Glass covered streetscape: The area between the seating bowl and the outer buildings will be covered by glass to create a “covered via,” or interior streetscape, filled with trees, retail, dining and other amenities. Bridges and walkways will connect the outer buildings to the seating bowl through this covered interior street.

Sick design. Can't wait to see Cleary play there in 2017-18.

This seems pretty exciting. Might even drive down to Detroit one day when the Leafs are visiting and see a game.

And I don't even attend home games (fuck the ticket prices tho)

The Leafs and Wings games are AMAZING. The back and forth banter between the crowd is a sight to behold.

Quick

Banned
bilde

bilde

Sick design. Can't wait to see Cleary play there in 2017-18.

I don't like how one side of the stadium is open like that. Not sure the NHL would approve of the ice being cut down like that.

And having the entire population of Detroit in one place like in the concept art seems dangerous for the rest of the city.

I don't like how one side of the stadium is open like that. Not sure the NHL would approve of the ice being cut down like that.

And having the entire population of Detroit in one place like in the concept art seems dangerous for the rest of the city.

They got some ideas after the last Winter Classic.

7poLI15.jpg

Hertl went biking today too. Emerson can't even bike the white right way. Where's your pro gear bro? Where's your goofy ass helmet?

Those bikes are the Citybikes that you can pick up and ride around town. But there's some stupid subscription fee involved and stuff.

Goofy is one word for them.

I'm playing NHL 14 right now in Be a GM. Game five of the Stanley Cup Finals against Ottawa. Parise coming in for a beauty goal with a wide open net to win the game in OT and out of NO WHERE comes Erik Karlsson and breaks up the play. Then a few minutes later Bishop (ha) makes a desperation save on Granlund in an impossible fashion.

FUCK YOU CAKE BOSS

cube444

Anyone here playing Mario Golf on the 3DS? Got it for my nieces and it's pretty addictive. Sucks that there is no "save replay" feature.

"Long Drive Contest" is crazy fun and frustrating.

Calamari41

41 > 38
What is there to even talk about?

Oooooooh shit man, I wonder if this character is going to be scripted to punch this other character? What a mean guy!

Don't worry, Dream will be back
when the Kings' first playoff game starts next year
. You'll have your chance...

Nope. The non-Pickles and non-Kaeptain Kings fans only ever posted after a game was already won. And most of their posts consisted of variations of "Dat salt!"

Acid08

Banned
Don't worry, Dream will be back
when the Kings' first playoff game starts next year
. You'll have your chance...
Nah not even. They only post after the first win. The Kings Lifelong squad didn't show up until after game 4 in our series.

Top Bottom