• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

I think we're all gonna miss StyleClash. Said some nice things about the Ducks. Hates Dustin Brown.

Let's pour one out for StyleClash
pouring-out-liquor.gif

Socreges

Banned
StylesClash is like that TV show that was so amazing when it was cancelled too soon and then when it was brought back you wish it had stayed dead

Acid08

Banned
Drove through San Jose today and thought 'Acid calls this shithole home?'

(was on the 101 and saw nothing but highway)
So how many times did you hear about the drought while driving through our wonderful state?

I think we're all gonna miss StyleClash. Said some nice things about the Ducks. Hates Dustin Brown.

Let's pour one out for StyleClash
pouring-out-liquor.gif
Anyone who has bad things to say about Brown is a literal hero.

Socreges

Banned
So how many times did you hear about the drought while driving through our wonderful state?
Only tonight when talking to my Marin County cousins. I just assumed it was always this dry. No complaints from me.

What are the visible consequences, though? Saw some dead orchard trees on the I5 near Fresno, I guess.

Quick

Banned
Feeling pretty blue right now.

Just like Heretic detailed in his book, Act Like a Lady, Simp Like a Man on Chapter 56: Simp Hard, Sad Harder.

Acid08

Banned
Only tonight when talking to my Marin County cousins. I just assumed it was always this dry. No complaints from me.

What are the visible consequences, though? Saw some dead orchard trees on the I5 near Fresno, I guess.
Eh I don't know about visible consequences, everything is brown and yellow(poopoopeepee) like usual.

Biggest difference is we're getting charged(in some places) penalty fees on our water bills if we don't conserve a certain amount each month.

Socreges

Banned
Can't believe he got banned so quickly.

And the drought SUCKS!!!
We were passing through Anaheim, just before midnight, and an already shockingly congested I5 came to a standstill. 5 lanes became 2. Then we were pushed on to a different highway. Your highway system SUCKS, man. Fix that shit and we'll pass you down some water maybe

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
How does this thread keep getting bumped?

Eat shit smiles

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

We were passing through Anaheim, just before midnight, and an already shockingly congested I5 came to a standstill. 5 lanes became 2. Then we were pushed on to a different highway. Your highway system SUCKS, man. Fix that shit and we'll pass you down some water maybe

It'll be this way until major construction is done on all of the highways. Which means...forever.

How was Stone/the rest of your stay in SD?

Heretic

The 5 from Norwalk to Anaheim has been in construction for the longest time... 2 more years, they say. 2 more years...

Top Bottom