• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Quick

Banned
Evander Kane might be the coolest first/last name combo in the nhl today.

giphy.gif

Hmm. Go on...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Numbers in for Kreider's arbitration. Kreider is looking for a $2.8m per year award. Rangers submitted counter offers of 2 years, $1.9m AAV and 2 years, $2.2m AAV. Not sure why you would offer the same term at different prices. I assume there must be other terms to sweeten the deal on the lesser contract.

Arbitration hearing is scheduled for Wednesday.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
franson signed for 1 year 3.3 mil

FUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
He was gonna get a raise from arbitration no matter what. I would've preferred 3 mil over two years, but that's at least better than what he was asking for previously. The rumour was that they were going to meet halfway, so nothing else to be done.

His ass is gonna be traded this season for sure. We already tried to get Gorges for him. TATAR FOR FRANSON!!!

yyzjohn

Banned
He was gonna get a raise from arbitration no matter what. I would've preferred 3 mil over two years, but that's at least better than what he was asking for previously. The rumour was that they were going to meet halfway, so nothing else to be done.

His ass is gonna be traded this season for sure. We already tried to get Gorges for him. TATAR FOR FRANSON!!!

If someone wants him at that price I suppose. It's only a one year deal so not the end of the world.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

I say we send him to the minors

I'd prefer to get the $900k capspace

yyzjohn

Banned
When is Subban's arbitration date? I'd like to know since we can plan on him being signed on arbitration day - 1.

Montreal Canadiens
Lars Eller
2013-14 salary: $1.5 million
Arbitration date: July 25

P.K. Subban
2013-14 salary: $3.75 million
Arbitration date: Aug. 1

Top Bottom