• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Calamari41

41 > 38
He's a Kings fan living in Newport Beach (that's Orange County) because even as an LA Kings fan, he thinks it's insane to live in LA

Well let's look at this scientifically:

5081112773_6a46c98847_z.jpg

Copy-of-Smog-over-Los-Angeles_Flickr_vlasta2.jpg

and then Clyde's neighborhood:

While I'm here I might as well post a picture of my home course:

Solo

I'd be okay with that too. I just hope DD is the centre we eventually trade.

Same here. Shit I'd do it now if we could.

Patches-AGally-BGally
Bournival-Pleks-PAP
Weise-Eller-Bourque
Prust-Malhotra-Moen

I could live with that. I'd like top have a better 2LW and Moen gone, but I could live with that.

zroid

Banned
The one year term makes it not the worst thing ever. This year is going to be such a mess anyway, I just hope it's enough of a mess that we get a good shot at the lottery.

The one year term makes it not the worst thing ever. This year is going to be such a mess anyway, I just hope it's enough of a mess that we get a good shot at the lottery.

Franson just came off a bad year and I hope he regains his form this year. One thing we don't realize is that he has a bomb of a shot and can actually hit the net instead of Phaneuf.

Franson just came off a bad year and I hope he regains his form this year. One thing we don't realize is that he has a bomb of a shot and can actually hit the net instead of Phaneuf.

The wording of this makes me read it as saying that most players hit Phaneuf with the puck, and not the net. I know that's not what you meant, it just made me giggle.

They asked me if I was from Ontario so I picked another place in Canada that I liked. Yes I was born in St. Louis, lived in a small town in Illinois then moved to Louisiana when I was 5. New Orleans to be exact then in 1999 I moved to Baton Rouge which is where I still am.

zedge

They asked me if I was from Ontario so I picked another place in Canada that I liked. Yes I was born in St. Louis, lived in a small town in Illinois then moved to Louisiana when I was 5. New Orleans to be exact then in 1999 I moved to Baton Rouge which is where I still am.
OK cool. :) I don't like the blues though.

TUSR

Banned
went to starbucks for the first time in months

they asked what my name was for the cup and i said "alex with an X"

and they put dallas on the cup.

wtf

Oh wow, at the Xbox One Destiny thread... /gaming side

I enjoyed my time with it on PS3 (thanks again shadowkat for the key). So I'm looking forward to playing with friends when the Xbox One Beta starts later this week.

zedge

Oh wow, at the Xbox One Destiny thread... /gaming side

I enjoyed my time with it on PS3 (thanks again shadowkat for the key). So I'm looking forward to playing with friends when the Xbox One Beta starts later this week.
Nuke that cesspool from orbit, only way to be sure. Looking forward to it also. Even though I have the ps4 one I have limited my play so I spend more time on the bone.

I still haven't played destiny beta I was going to this weekend and then something distracted me...oh yeah...you people? No wait that's not good...shit

Well when you lurk, you're like oh that's nice and you put it down but when you're a member you realize you can contribute no matter how stupid you may come off. Or in my case how likable I apparently am...right guys? Guys? Oh wait you RIPed me last night when I was debating on going back to be a lurker.

I don't know what to change guys out for...

Giggzy

I've been completely underwhelmed by Destiny, but that's probably because I've been hooked to Counter-Strike again. Best FPS ever.

Top Bottom