• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

I always forget what it is about anime that puts me off

So the other night I started up Knights of Sidonia on Netflix

Then I saw the talking maid-bear

Then I remembered

Cake Boss

Banned
"When was the last time you killed?"

"Should we eat dogs"

I used go to OT for news and check out movie trailers here and there, the fuck happened to it with these crappy threads? Basically 4chan now.

Acid08

Banned
I #420blazedit with my uncle before this family reunion and wow I'm probably leaving an amazing impression on these stuck up white people.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I went into the dog eating thread. At this point I think it's safe to label myself as a masochist.

david-crosby-headshake-o.gif

SO GUYS WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING TO PASS THE TIME UNTIL NEXT SEASON

BOY THIS WAIT ISN'T AGONIZING ONE BIT

HAVING A TEAM TO LOOK FORWARD TO WATCHING SURE IS GREAT THIS TIME OF YEAR

Mully

I think Islander and Mets fans should unite into one huge super fan group. That way they could constantly convince themselves that first, "this season is the season," and then halfway through the season that, "next year is the season." I don't know how they've been able to convince themselves for so long. It's like they have bad management or something.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I think Islander and Mets fans should unite into one huge super fan group. That way they could constantly convince themselves that first, "this season is the season," and then halfway through the season that, "next year is the season." I don't know how they've been able to convince themselves for so long. It's like they have bad management or something.

Fuck that, I'm not a Mets fan.

I did however, successfully rile up some nerds in the Batman/Superman thread, so I got that going for me.

Calamari41

41 > 38
SO GUYS WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING TO PASS THE TIME UNTIL NEXT SEASON

BOY THIS WAIT ISN'T AGONIZING ONE BIT

HAVING A TEAM TO LOOK FORWARD TO WATCHING SURE IS GREAT THIS TIME OF YEAR

This is where I'm standing right now. You can tell I actually took this because there's a fucking lamp post ruining it.

It's nice having the off-season during the summer, at least

Socreges

Banned
This is where I'm standing right now. You can tell I actually took this because there's a fucking lamp post ruining it.

It's nice having the off-season during the summer, at least
Are you perched in a tower creeping on all the beautiful people?

Which beach is that?

I miss California*. :(

* the beaches, bikinis, food and beer

Calamari41

41 > 38
Are you perched in a tower creeping on all the beautiful people?

Which beach is that?

I miss California*. :(

* the beaches, bikinis, food and beer

Huntington Beach, the US Open of Surfing is going on over the next week. I live a couple blocks from where that picture was shot so I can waltz right over at my leisure without having to deal with the parking cluster fuck. I was actually on the pier, but that can also act as a creeper perch in a pinch.

Top Bottom