• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

afFyz.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm happy you guys get weird without me here too, it means I'm not always at fault.

Quick, let's get hammered. "I always liked girls but I wasn't sure if I didn't also like guys. I've never felt as good dating a guy as dating a girl. You're everything I could want in a guy but I'm still not feeling it. I must be just gay, sorry"

I shit you not. This is... New. I should see it as a compliment but uuuuuuh

Smiley90

Definitely don't keep tabs on her Facebook over the next few weeks, Smelly.

Definitely don't do that.

I don't add people I've just started dating for that exact reason. And her profile is thankfully not very public.

... She has a tumblr blog though.

Oh well. At least I got to make out with her, gotta see the bright side eh.

Quick

Banned
I'm happy you guys get weird without me here too, it means I'm not always at fault.

Quick, let's get hammered. "I always liked girls but I wasn't sure if I didn't also like guys. I've never felt as good dating a guy as dating a girl. You're everything I could want in a guy but I'm still not feeling it. I must be just gay, sorry"

afFyz.gif

God damn.

I need a drink after reading that.

Socreges

Banned

Did she say this to you in person or via text? Either way.... fuck.

Threesome opportunity?

..... wow

But, I guess you're everything she ever wanted /silver lining

Smiley90

Did she say this to you in person or via text? Either way.... fuck.

Threesome opportunity?

Told me first over text, elaborated in person (hard to explain over text lol)

And naw, not gonna see her again (my choice, not even gonna TRY being friends with her, she's way too awesome for that)

..... wow

But, I guess you're everything she ever wanted /silver lining

Except for the being a guy part.

ALL THE GOOD ONES ARE GAY.

Destiny&12 bottle Okanagan Craft variety pack tonight are gonna mix well with the 7 pills a day I'm taking atm

Smelly you are the last guy she'll ever date. Let that sink in Smelly.

I feel for you Smiley, that feeling of mutual connection without the final variable that makes the whole machine start churning is harsh.

I'm sure it's also been a very tumultuous time for her as well though. If what she says is true (and if she's a decent person, it is, and you seem like the type of person who only accepts decent people in their life) then she too is feeling a pang from the whole situation.

She's also had to deal with her own sexuality though. And the challenges that come with that. Our society is progressing in equality standards, but we aren't quite there yet.

I'm grateful you're both in Vancouver. She's in a space more accomodating and welcoming for her sexuality, and you're in a beautiful city surrounded by many (MANY) other beautiful people.

The future is bright, pal.

Quick da God. TUSR, Kat, I am one of you now.

Just call me Wild Wingu.

WARLD-O WEENG KUUUUN~~~~

Quick-5. That's my new word I'm going to use to insinuate that I laughed heartily, pounded my fists on the desk and went to hi-5 my monitor but ended up smashing it instead. It keeps happening all too often.

Smiley90

I feel for you Smiley, that feeling of mutual connection without the final variable that makes the whole machine start churning is harsh.

I'm sure it's also been a very trumultous time for her as well though. If what she says is true (and if she's a decent person, it is, and you seem like the type of person who only accepts decent people in their life) then she too is feeling a pang from the whole situation.

She's also had to deal with her own sexuality though. And the challenges that come with that. Our society is progressing in equality standards, but we aren't quite there yet.

I'm grateful you're both in Vancouver. She's in a space more accomodating and welcoming for her sexuality, and you're in a beautiful city surrounded by many (MANY) other beautiful people.

sEFo2o.gif

Quick

Banned

I'm sure it's also been a very trumultous time for her as well though. If what she says is true (and if she's a decent person, it is, and you seem like the type of person who only accepts decent people in their life) then she too is feeling a pang from the whole situation.

This is beautiful.

ivpgeMeI0XUHF.gif

http://www.imgnook.com/sEFo2o.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Everything's going to be okay.

You didn't fuck up like I did twice.

Everything's going to be okay.

TUSR

Banned
Dastardly you are a beautiful man

Smelly you are a beautiful Swiss Person, and if I ever come to Van ill throw you one. If you know what I mean.

Smiley90

Dastardly you are a beautiful man

Smelly you are a beautiful Swiss Person, and if I ever come to Van ill throw you one. If you know what I mean.

I don't want a blowjob from you if that's what you're saying

zroid

Banned
I never knew it was possible for one single person to annoy me as much as Steve Simmons does. :|

There is not one single thing he has ever said which doesn't make me want to commit violent acts.

zroid

Banned
Damien Cox too

Fortunately I don't see or hear from Damien Cox much except when he's talking tennis, and is he isn't a complete assclown regarding tennis. That's going to be impossible next year with his new job, sadly. :\

Simmons always seems to pop up in places I otherwise like.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag

Poor Smiley ! Hope you feel better soon !

Top Bottom