• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

I don't know if Rangers-GAF has been keeping up with Blueshirts United, but they've been posting daily a highlights review for a different player every day. Hags is up today (our most underrated player?)

Every time they show one of our guy's plays from the Final, It blows my mind how many leads the Rangers blew. Usually Rangers were deadly with a lead, but the fucking Kings man, they were too good.

I don't know if Rangers-GAF has been keeping up with Blueshirts United, but they've been posting daily a highlights review for a different player every day. Hags is up today (our most underrated player?)

Every time they show one of our guy's plays from the Final, It blows my mind how many leads the Rangers blew. Usually Rangers were deadly with a lead, but the fucking Kings man, they were too good.

You could have had a 2-0 series lead if not for a couple bad breaks

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You could have had a 2-0 series lead if not for a couple bad breaks

We put ourselves in a position where we could have won that series 4-1. We were still flat out outmatched, though. The Kings won because they were better.

Also...

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 14m
$2.3 per year x 2 yrs for Reimer with Leafs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pretty attractive contract for Reimer, his time as a Leaf is running out.

Edit:

Damien Cox said:
Weirdness of the biz; Reimer's inability to fill for injured Bernier costs 3 coaches, 2 execs their jobs. And he gets $4.6 million
:lol :lol some nice trolling here

Quick

Banned
I just read a bit of that 21st Century Bible. What the fuck.

10:4 The sons of Jovan were Kuam Don Foo the Brazilian, Derbegoldindemhills Jose the Mexican, Katrapist Ibanez the Filipino, and the Nigga O‟Coon the Black who took over all of Africa.

Samyy

A recruiter and I literally talked about video games for an hour and a half.
And my mom said this hobby wouldn't help me anywhere hah!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
A recruiter and I literally talked about video games for an hour and a half.
And my mom said this hobby wouldn't help me anywhere hah!

He also mentioned NeoGAF but he doesn't post here.....
NERRRRRRRRD!

If you start hiring or can influence people who hire, please hire me! :(

Forreal tho I'm in some city called Taylor and my dad is telling me everyone calls this place a white trash palace.

Yeah... just don't get shot while your up there.

Edit: Since your in Michigan you should come down and play drop in hockey today an hour south of you with me!!

Sure come pick me up, I'm staying in White Lake. We can get some Jet's Pizza before and throw up everywhere.

Jet's Pizza is so terrible. I got their wings once (baked) and thought they were amazing. Then I got them again and realized it was a waste of 10 dollars. Then I got the pizza another time and couldn't believe how nasty it was. I think we tossed the leftovers (we got a ton) because we knew no one would be eating it later for left overs

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I just read a bit of that 21st Century Bible. What the fuck.

Modbot's post was great:

modbot said:
And God looked upon the thread, and, behold, it was corrupt; for the OP had corrupted his way upon the thread.

And God said unto ModBot, The end of the OP is come before me; for the thread is filled with violence through him; and, behold, I will destroy him with the thread. Make thee a lock of gopher wood; closure shalt thou make in the lock, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.

Thus did ModBot, according to all that God commanded him, so did he.

Great value there and we should have enough for Gards. Reimer likely won't be here for two years though...

*waves*

Sure come pick me up, I'm staying in White Lake. We can get some Jet's Pizza before and throw up everywhere.

On the way
to hockey now
!!!

Jet's Pizza is so terrible. I got their wings once (baked) and thought they were amazing. Then I got them again and realized it was a waste of 10 dollars. Then I got the pizza another time and couldn't believe how nasty it was. I think we tossed the leftovers (we got a ton) because we knew no one would be eating it later for left overs

There is just so much wrong with this statement I don't even know where to begin.

zroid

Banned
LOL did you guys hear about that dude in Toronto who took a shot at the Leafs in his obituary.

He said it was his final request that the guys who carried his coffin should wear Leafs jerseys... so the Leafs could "let him down one last time".

Quick

Banned
LOL did you guys hear about that dude in Toronto who took a shot at the Leafs in his obituary.

He said it was his final request that the guys who carried his coffin should wear Leafs jerseys... so the Leafs could "let him down one last time".

Great joke, really original stuff.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

I can't decide if that's the stupidest thing or the greatest.

Top Bottom