• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My new meds have the most hilarious contraindication

I am not allowed to eat GRAPEFRUITS with it. Everything else is fine. Just not grapefruits. the fuck?

Smiley90

Doing you a favor.

So lemons and limes and other citrus fruit are fine?

apparently. It says NO GRAPEFRUIT in big letters on a huge red label on the prescription. I even asked.

wtf makes Grapefruits so special?

also LOL

2409886-0490271981-iWk46.gif

A friend of mine was recently screaming about the latest Heroes of the Storm patch completely fucking the game up and turning it 100% into League.

edit: Don't let Crazed see that gif, Smelly.

League is pretty fun though

Obviously this is a popular opinion. From a personal standpoint, no one ever being on the same ground makes it really hard for me to care about a competitive game. I can play Mario Kart cause I don't give much of a fuck about taking it seriously for example, but for a game like League I'd want to do well if I'm investing that kind of time.

I am not allowed to eat GRAPEFRUITS with it. Everything else is fine. Just not grapefruits. the fuck?

they make the reaction worse. does it with a lot of medicines. Same with the benzo I'm on.

edit: though apparently buspar is terrible with it, wtf

Smiley90

they make the reaction worse. does it with a lot of medicines. Same with the benzo I'm on.

edit: though apparently buspar is terrible with it, wtf

Yeah apparently grapefruit/juice makes it up to 9x (!) more potent

it's... yeah LOL

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah, my dad was once on some medication (for his heart or cholesterol I think) and grapefruit was BAD. No grapefruit ever. Other citrus was fine.

Cake Boss

Banned
#Sens will meet with Bobby Ryan and Clarke MacArthur's agents from Newport next week. Bryan Murray and Pierre Dorion will be there.

Have also held talks with Marc Methot's agent Larry Kelly. Working on a deal there. #Sens

Wayne Scanlan ‏@HockeyScanner 16m
AGM Pierre Dorion is optimistic deals can be done for Lehner, Methot, Ryan and MacArthur. Happy days. #sens

BABBYYYY!!!!

MYY LIIIEEEGGEEE

zroid

Banned
Grapefruits contain compounds which inhibit certain drug metabolizing agents... so if you want to get high on the cheap... take your drugs with grapefruit!***

***don't do this

BABBYYYY!!!!

MYY LIIIEEEGGEEE

What'd you expect him to say?

"Sorry fans we can't resign anyone not in our budget. PS please renew your season tickets ?"

Methot wants to stay. It's his hometown after all. Not a surprise there.

I could see my liege staying as well.

We'll see about Babby. Still think it's about 50/50 they get it done.

Keep your hands off Babby! He is ours!

You got Andrew Macdonald. Leave something for us.

Top Bottom