• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Samyy

Group projects are shit. I hated getting assigned those.

They are okay when you have a good group, but this particular prof decided random partners would be best and I guess I drew the short end...

That sucks.

yep D: making some coffee...

One of the keys to group projects is to quickly identify the dead weight and assign them basically nothing to work on.

Generally do this during fall-winter but I didn't know anyone in my summer semester class and had to turn this case study around in 4 days so we pretty much divided it up equally :(

This is normal.

In my college years, I only had one group assignment where I didn't need to do 90%+ of the work and it was a Senior Capstone that I got really lucky with the group members (and later ended up getting an awesome job thanks to one of them).

Lucky, that sounds awesome :(

Ohwell only one more year to go...

The key to operating well with a group assignment is to be really aggressive if people aren't pulling their weight. Call them out on it and advise your Prof that they're being cunts.

Or, y'know, just do their work and then use it as leverage for any future dealings with that person.

Also, Carls Jr is coming to Australia yessss.

TUSR

Banned
So now that Destiny is over, Im thinking about finally picking up that Wii U so we can NHL-GAF MK8.

Plus I want to destroy y'all in SSB4.

Marvie_3

Banned
So now that Destiny is over, Im thinking about finally picking up that Wii U so we can NHL-GAF MK8.

Plus I want to destroy y'all in SSB4.

jzER65hnnm5VG.jpg

Acid08

Banned
DON'T DO IT MAN.

Is it Anime Xtreme? Because I spent a lot of money on Gundam models in the two or three times I was there. They have a wall of them.
Yes it is. And it's only a mile from my hotel. And I have many Canada bux. MAYBE IF YOU WERE IN TOWN YOU COULD STOP ME.

Also I have to be up in four hours for my flight but sleep isn't coming at all holy fuck

Some days I teeter on about a .5/10 anime. It really depends on how bored I am, but the older I get the less nostalgia I have for Dragonball so I guess that number is just gonna keep going down.

Top Bottom