• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, and shadowkat, can murderers love? D:

Now gaming side is starting to see this shit.

Acid, trendy?! Not sure where you are, but there are tons of hipsters here. Just take a look at our independent coffee shops. LOOK AT AL OF THEM!

lupinko

I've lived on the West Coast since 2000. The last guy I saw rollerblading was a friend who moved here from Ontario, and this was back in 2002.

Despite what Skitchin' would have you believe, it's just not popular here.

Yeah same, when I lived in Toronto in the early nineties (and based on Acid's discovery), rollerblading is very much a thing in Ontario. When I moved to BC in 95 and lived in Van from then to this past Jan, rollerblading was pretty much non existent. You would think the laid back west coast lifestyle would appropriate it but nope.

Acid08

Banned
Update: have seen three more people roller blading since my last post. This city is fucked.

And I just had a fucking awesome turkey burger at a place called Bannock.

Heretic

Before I commit suicide, I'm going to throw a goodbye party and invite all of you! My suicide is going to be a happy thing.

Totally serious. Not happening anytime soon though!

Heretic

I don't know who's gonna cheers that dude

Maybe party was the wrong word. Social gathering?

Anyhoo, new numbers!
BtqmzCHIAAEUVGs.jpg:large

Teemu singing!
Teemu Selanne Singing Karaoke

Winnik always wanted to be a Leaf:
Winnik on signing in Toronto: 'Tough to turn down offers from the Leafs when you grew up there'

zroid

Banned
The Mecca of the hockey world!

You could say every team's visit to Toronto is their pilgrimage...

What's that term they use for it? Kiss & Cry? Because the (inevitable) GTA native(s) on the roster kiss their family and friends back home, and then their team makes the Leafs fans cry.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, and shadowkat, can murderers love? D:

Now gaming side is starting to see this shit.

Acid, trendy?! Not sure where you are, but there are tons of hipsters here. Just take a look at our independent coffee shops. LOOK AT AL OF THEM!

I don't even know what to say to that thread. :l

Guys you really should watch Billy Connollys Big Send Off. Especially if you're a fan of British humour. It's an insightful look into the world of death and how each culture and certain people approach it.

The world of death is a whole lot more complex and varied in it's emotional scope than what I thought prior to being entertained by it.

And very heartwarming and funny too.

Heatley being 51 is revenge for Getzlaf having to take 51 during Vancouver 2010.

Etem and Maroon getting big boy numbers is awesome. Wonder what Palmieri is gonna go with?

I come to my friend's place and he is watch Mighty Duck 3. Fucker started quacking at me.

He should apologise for watching the worst of the trilogy. That cowboy kid can get fucked. YOU CAN'T LASSO AN OPPONENT!

yo heretic, suicide aint funny

It's painless, it brings on many changes.

Heatley being 51 is revenge for Getzlaf having to take 51 during Vancouver 2010.

Etem and Maroon getting big boy numbers is awesome. Wonder what Palmieri is gonna go with?

He should apologise for watching the worst of the trilogy. That cowboy kid can get fucked. YOU CAN'T LASSO AN OPPONENT!

It's painless, it brings on many changes.

I see Sbisa was holding back Bryan Allen's number.

Vatman enjoys #45? Thought he'd get a lower number

Calamari41

41 > 38
Dastardly... The cowboy commits a roping penalty in the second film of the documentary series.

And it was bullshit too because there is nothing in the rule book that forbids it.

WELCOME TO THE NEW PAGE
TO THE NEW PAGE
TO THE NEW PAGE
TO THE NEW PAGE
WOOOOOOAH OAH OAH
WOOOOOOAH OAH OAH

Dastardly... The cowboy commits a roping penalty in the second film of the documentary series.

And it was bullshit too because there is nothing in the rule book that forbids it.

Oh that's right, the cowboy fuckwit was a part of the Team USA roster additions.

THAT'S HOW FORGETTABLE D3 IS.

Top Bottom