• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Come on Bergy, why isn't PK signed yet????
pg1img2_sports_superagent.jpg

Best in the business.

You get a decent referral payment for that?

I work at a university and helped him get a job here, but nah no payment. He offered to go to Teemu's if he got the job. It might have helped a lot of people that work in my office got jobs down there so they know me.

LSzE9be.jpg

Time to make him keep his word.

Also, my hard drive is totally fucked. Put it in an external and it's not even readable. Still clicking, may try to stick it in a freezer. Got a new hard drive on my way home. I guess I'll slowly convert FLACs over time.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Oh man Smack, I am so jealous of you as I sit here eating cold turkey and mayo (the white man's delight). I was going to make sure you ordered that exact steak. We expect a full trip report whenever you end up going.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yo Dastardly, the girl I had a date with tonight is Australian.

Doesn't have much of an accent left though.

Oh man Smack, I am so jealous of you as I sit here eating cold turkey and mayo (the white man's delight). I was going to make sure you ordered that exact steak. We expect a full trip report whenever you end up going.

Will be next weekend. He invited me and another friend who helped with his resume. I will probably get that exact steak.

Hopefully it works out, there's a chance I may fly up to San Francisco to go to Outsidelands that very weekend. Debating whether to buy the ticket and fly up. Friend lives near Golden Gate Park too, so I imagine it's pretty convenient to walk down to the event and walk back to sleep.

Yo Dastardly, the girl I had a date with tonight is Australian.

Doesn't have much of an accent left though.

Are you going to bang her until the rest of her accent is gone? so she speaks full 'murrican?

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Went to the dentist today for the first time in about 3 years. Not in need of a ton of work, but enough to be annoying and a bit pricey. Feels bad, man.

Some images that cheer me up:

mike_bossy_with_stanley_cup.jpg

stevethomasislanders.jpg

snrub.png

sexy-stretch-women-1.jpg

tumblr_m0nndmeatc1qhsvvfo1_400.jpg

john-tavares-o.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Will be next weekend. He invited me and another friend who helped with his resume. I will probably get that exact steak.

Hopefully it works out, there's a chance I may fly up to San Francisco to go to Outsidelands that very weekend. Debating whether to buy the ticket and fly up. Friend lives near Golden Gate Park too, so I imagine it's pretty convenient to walk down to the event and walk back to sleep.

You know, if you can't make it... I can always fill in for you. We have the same Ducks shirt, after all. Nobody will notice a thing.

You know, if you can't make it... I can always fill in for you. We have the same Ducks shirt, after all. Nobody will notice a thing.

It's a sweet shirt.

The desserts and cocktails look good there too. I'm excited.

I'm not excited about getting music back to the hard drive. I guess it's an opportunity look at tags and album art, tidy those up.

Does life suck for other reasons, and is getting into a relationship the fix?

relationships can suck too. It passes the time though. It's offseason time so get your game on with some ladies. Leave them when hockey season starts and your real relationship is with All American Heroes Ryan Kesler, John Gibson and Camerica

Smiley90

How well has Tinder been working out for you guys?

I asked this a while ago I think. I'm considering Tinder again.

this was only my second date off tinder

first girl was kinda weird, we made out for a bit but I never messaged her after that

this one's actually pretty cool, but who knows if I'll see her again

have another date lined up for Thursday

TUSR

Banned
relationships can suck too. It passes the time though. It's offseason time so get your game on with some ladies. Leave them when hockey season starts and your real relationship is with All American Heroes Ryan Kesler, John Gibson and Camerica

thats completely backwards, summer loving and settle down during the cold canadian winter months

ive never used tinder before, i might have installed it once or was that growlr

RC

Banned

The girl I'm seeing now I met off Tinder. She's great. Smart, sexy and huge boobs. The complete package.
Of course she's the exception. Most of the other girls I've met off Tinder have been duds one way or another.

TUSR

Banned
pof is crap

it's either OKC or Tinder for me, using both atm.

pof was huge in the okanagan for some reason, but there was always this social stigma behind it. but with tinder there is almost none, like its now an everyday thing. I think being first and foremost a smart phone app lends itself to being less stigmatic than sitting on your computer with pof even though they have a shitty smartphone app.

Smiley90

Downloaded.

I'm not much of a looker. Rejection might sting.

Rule #1: Swipe everyone right, select later
Rule #2: If you run out of matches, delete your Tinder profile and re-start it (same fb profile allowed) with a different picture. You'll get other matches, trust me.

Top Bottom