• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Calamari41

41 > 38
Is that a "taunt", really?

A taunt would have been "Kings suck!"

It's a less direct taunt, you're right, but I would still keep the remarks of that nature to a minimum if I didn't want to give Dustin Brown ammo. That's why you need to focus on things he can't control, like his looks.

And god damn, I am absolutely embarrassed every time I post and look at my avatar. I am going to keep it up out of respect for The Hon. Lord Quick, but god damn.

It's a less direct taunt, you're right, but I would still keep the remarks of that nature to a minimum if I didn't want to give Dustin Brown ammo. That's why you need to focus on things he can't control, like his looks.

And god damn, I am absolutely embarrassed every time I post and look at my avatar. I am going to keep it up out of respect for The Hon. Lord Quick, but god damn.

True, all I'm saying is it was just some harmless ribbing.

Or you could pull an Avery and make fun of his lisp.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
hmmm... maybe I'll try this Tinder thing...

*checks site, see iphone/Android only*

Dang it!

...Windows phone?

Blackberry?

PFFFFFFT HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

11514-animated_gif-charlton_heston-laughing-planet_of_the_apes-reaction_image.gif

Subban at 9 million is insane. 8 million/year for X years would be better, and the Habs have a crap load of cap space as well.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Subban at 9 million is insane. 8 million/year for X years would be better, and the Habs have a crap load of cap space as well.
I don't really think it's that crazy, in his first 4 seasons, Subban has more points than Doughty had in his first 4. This is a new age of contracts beginning, as shown by Toew's & Kane's contracts.

Calling it at 7.75m/5yrs for Subban.
I'll be surprised and disappointed if he signs for less then 7 years.

Solo

A new age of contracts that will put us right back into a lockout in 2022. Like clockwork.

Team Nope will rise again!

Erdrick

Jets re-sign Matt Halischuk to a 1 year 2-way deal for $725 000. Hope he stays healthy this year, because I still think he has potential.

A new age of contracts that will put us right back into a lockout in 2022. Like clockwork.

Team Nope will rise again!

Maybe I'm an optimist, but I don't think either side will have too much wiggle room to have lockouts in the future. HRR is at a 50% split, contract lengths are capped. What can they even argue about at this point?

Solo

Maybe I'm an optimist, but I don't think either side will have too much wiggle room to have lockouts in the future. HRR is at a 50% split, contract lengths are capped. What can they even argue about at this point?

Same things as always - players will want more and owners will want more. Greed, yo!

hrtc, no comments from Team Robert Smith Beta Simp pls

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm wearing the "good game / i'm going to fucking kill you" to work on campus today and I've never gotten stared at this often

Red_Man

I'm wearing the "good game / i'm going to fucking kill you" to work on campus today and I've never gotten stared at this often
:lol I haven't worn mine out in public yet, haven't been in the appropriate situation to do so.

Socreges

Banned
Doesn't it say "I'm going to fucking kill you" on one side, meaning that's the first/only thing people would see? I'd wear that to soccer games, but not school... but maybe it'll be an ice breaker with a hot girl!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Kovalchuk can't come back unless he got the approval of all 29 other clubs, which he'd never get.

Correction, if he fails to get approval from all 30 teams, he would have to wait one more year and then he only needs devils to approve.

That or he has to wait until 2018 when he becomes UFA

Red_Man

Doesn't it say "I'm going to fucking kill you" on one side, meaning that's the first/only thing people would see? I'd wear that to soccer games, but not school... but maybe it'll be an ice breaker with a hot girl!
All the text is on the front.

Red_Man

There's 6-7 lines of text on the shirt including the "I'm Going To F*cking Kill You" line, so people would have to stop and read it to actually see what it says, I don't think many will notice if they're just passing by.

Top Bottom