• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

zroid

Banned
I wouldn't double dip but I ended up trading in my PS3 copy after only playing it for an hour or so. Just wasn't a game I was in the mood for at the time. That is, I traded it in after about a year of not playing it past the first hour.

I do want to get around to it eventually. The Remastered version would be a good opportunity.

Is the Remaster worth playing for an extra 360 p's?

You can totally tell it was basically pushing the system to the max.

I'm actually jealous of those playing it for the first time in all its beautiful remastered glory

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is the Remaster worth playing for an extra 360 p's?

You can totally tell it was basically pushing the system to the max.

I'm actually jealous of those playing it for the first time in all its beautiful remastered glory

Never played it, will probably buy it soon. I've also successfully avoided all major spoilers I think, against all odds I have no idea what actually happens.

Also NEARLY all pieces of my new PC are here. Except for the SSD. Damnit.

I loved the original. Very engrossing story. Well done. But I don't know if I want to play it again just to witness 1080p 60fps

WHAT SORT OF GAFFER ARE YOU

They'd witness 9/11 again if it was 1080p 60fps.

If it isn't 1080p 60fps, they screech at it and then scuttle into the shadows - never to be seen again, until a rape thread comes up in OT.

Erdrick

I bought the Ps3 version upon release last year and played about an hour or 2 of it before being distracted by life. I ended up trading it in towards the Ps4 version and have already gotten much farther than before. I can't imagine playing it back at 30fps now. It's so silky smooth in its gameplay. That being said, for whatever reason, I don't find the game as amazing as a lot of other people I know do. (Odd, since I'm one of the biggest fans of the Uncharted games.) It's technically fantastic and the production is top notch, but at the end of the day, it's still gameplay that I'm all too familiar with. It's perfectly fine, but I'm just not so sure where the outpouring of praise comes for. That being said, I am really enjoying my essentially first playthrough of this game. The animations and character models are just so good. I'm drooling thinking of how the new Uncharted will look.

Never played it, will probably buy it soon. I've also successfully avoided all major spoilers I think, against all odds I have no idea what actually happens.

Also NEARLY all pieces of my new PC are here. Except for the SSD. Damnit.

I believe your SSD is in a box intercepted by Dustin Brown so he can send a fake tweet.

Last of Us last boss is Dustin Brown. You can't avoid getting kneed. Game over.

Edit: kind of close to just saying fuck it and getting Last of Us, I can taste the extra 30+ fps

Roflobear

65402-dear-god-its-beautiful-mugatu-Zmxe.gif

I heard NHL 15 features skill mini-games during the load screens like FIFA does and one of them is to see how many knees you can destroy in 30 seconds as Dustin Brown.

Top Bottom