• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I use dark gaf but fuck having more posts per page, browsers lag enough as it is. Potentially loading up 2x the gifs every page load? No thx.

lDvL6y3.gif

The Last of Us is a one-and-done for me.

I loved the game, but I don't think I can play it again.

This for me, played it, beat it, but it was one of those games that I would only play once, maybe twice way down the line.

The story was fantastic and I loved the settings and characters. However, I was not a big fan of the gameplay, I thought the stealth was hit or miss at times and would cause more frustrating moments that at times I just shut off my PS3. In terms of Naughty Dog games released on the PS3, I would rank them like this overall:

Uncharted 2 > Last of Us > Uncharted 1 > Uncharted 3

I thought Uncharted 2 had the best mix of an interesting and fun story/characters/settings and fun gameplay where the The Last of Us was mainly great story/characters/setting with average gameplay.

I'm going to start using it now just to spite you.

You would do that

cheap ass Habs at it again.

I hope Subban signs a year or two year deal and give them a big FUCK YOU when free agency comes around then chose to go play for either Boston or Toronto

Solo

So today's the day PK will likely become the highest paid player in Habs history and potentially the highest paid D-man in the league too.......better not have any dip in performance once he signs or he'll be villified in Montreal.

Calamari41

41 > 38
WHAT SORT OF GAFFER ARE YOU

They'd witness 9/11 again if it was 1080p 60fps.

If it isn't 1080p 60fps, they screech at it and then scuttle into the shadows - never to be seen again, until a rape thread comes up in OT.

These idiots scream like apes over a frame per second differential, yet refuse to put together a gaming PC.

Fantastic article by Freidman on Subban with a bit of Weber in there:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/hockey/opinion/2014/07/habs-take-risk-by-low-balling-subban.html?

Very interesting part (RE: Weber):

There's a belief the Flyers did it because they were worried the Rangers were going to get him in a trade, but God only knows.

Interesting on a number of levels since if the Rangers traded for Weber they most likely wouldn't have gotten Nash, and also because I remember reading he chose the Flyers over the Rangers because he didn't want to live in NYC.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Now Larry King is tweeting about Subban:

@PKSubban1 @CanadiensMTL is not only the best black player in #hockey, he might be the best player. What an incredible talent!
I didn't even know he knew what hockey was.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Mods calling out Scullibundo on his shitting up threads regarding spoilers is the best thing I've seen on this forum in some time.

Samyy

PK appearance on TSN Montreal pushed back because he has an important phone call.
I think a deal was probably been reached.

Samyy

I think this is a long term deal, unless Don Meehan's comments yesterday were just agent PR talk.

Surely they werent.

Surely

I don't get the impression that Bergevin is that incompetent.
It would be soooo stupid to do a bridge.
Surely they know this.
I will laugh if they sign him short-term, but I really doubt they are that dumb...

Wait, Tabris is Asian? I always thought he was white.

I also saw Guardians of the Galaxy last night and it's so good. It's like Avengers in space except better.

I am Groot

Socreges

Banned
I won't argue against this. I think Bonino has more skill but Kesler is a work horse.
Especially in the playoffs. He just wants to win. He's more or less stopped diving/embellishing, but he mostly resorted to that stuff when he was frustrated because he desperately wanted to win.

There ya go. I've already equipped Ducks fans with the appropriate spin.

I don't get the impression that Bergevin is that incompetent.
It would be soooo stupid to do a bridge.
Surely they know this.
I will laugh if they sign him short-term, but I really doubt they are that dumb...

There's the possibility that Subban is angling for free-agency and rejecting Montreal's long-term offers. Why wouldn't he? Whatever Montreal is able to offer him now won't be better than what he would command as a UFA in his prime years.

Top Bottom