• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Acid08

Banned
I was in Little Italy today and the level of thirst was unreal. Should have finished hrtc's book, my simp game wasn't strong enough.

Quick

Banned
Got my GOTG-themed avatar ready.

I was in Little Italy today and the level of thirst was unreal. Should have finished hrtc's book, my simp game wasn't strong enough.

I was using Tinder during some of my spare time. Zero matches.

Heretic, I'm gonna need a Tinder guide, bro.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I just don't understand that rumoured Montreal number, like I didn't understand that rumoured Eller number.

Just get the long term deal done Bergevin, hurry pls.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I just don't understand that rumoured Montreal number, like I didn't understand that rumoured Eller number.

Just get the long term deal done Bergevin, hurry pls.
That's not what they're negotiating from, that number is based on them buying 1 more year of RFA from Subban.

Socreges

Banned
I've been to Montreal. Didn't see as many but I also didn't go around as much of the city as I have here.
Was it summer when you were in Montreal?

Seasons make a big difference.

And yeah, Canadians (in cities) are thinner and healthier than their American countercunts.

San Diego women, tho

Quick

Banned
Kave looking snug.

iXElJsslHufbE.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
TSN Montreal just found out PK will be joining them at noon tomorrow......contract announcement? Pls Subban

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We also have the highest percentage of entitled princesses in the country.

Also very true.

That happens when half of UBC is spoiled-rich Chinese guys without parental supervision are ready to shower them in gifts though.

Gotta find the chill ones.

Cake Boss

Banned
Apprently Subbutt is announcing that hes retuning the Norris trophy because he feels its a farse that he earned it in a non shorten season.

Smiley90

This is true. When I was in Vancouver I was kinda shocked at the amount of attractive Asians working the food court. Over here it's basically Mexicans working those jobs even if it's Chinese food

food courts? Dude, go to either SFU or UBC or... anywhere downtown... or ESPECIALLY Kits. It's mind-boggling.

food courts? Dude, go to either SFU or UBC or... anywhere downtown... or ESPECIALLY Kits. It's mind-boggling.

I was there with a friend who needed to get something. Trust me I know what you're talking about. But I wasn't used to the Asian folks being everywhere especially at a mall food court and information desk.

Smiley90

I was there with a friend who needed to get something. Trust me I know what you're talking about. But I wasn't used to the Asian folks being everywhere especially at a mall food court and information desk.

This is Vancouver dude.

White 272,650 46.2%
Total visible minority population 305,615 51.8%
(of which only 3.1% are Black&Arab&Latin)

or Richmond...

Chinese 89,045 47.0%
White 58,165 30.7%

Chinese&Korean&Japanese&Filipino&South(east) Asian together: 65.3%

:lol

You going to let me stay with you? I'll go check out all those places.

sure. I've already offered Acrid to crash my couch. Just... find your own place after a month or two once you've decided you want to stay, k?

This is Vancouver dude.

White 272,650 46.2%
Total visible minority population 305,615 51.8%
(of which only 3.1% are Black&Arab&Latin)

or Richmond...

Chinese 89,045 47.0%
White 58,165 30.7%

Chinese&Korean&Japanese&Filipino&South(east) Asian together: 65.3%

:lol

sure. I've already offered Acrid to crash my couch. Just... find your own place after a month or two once you've decided you want to stay, k?

Home. (I'm Asian) nice on vacations. I did go to Richmond for dim sum, divine.

Your Mexican food sucks though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
You guys read comics much?

What are the must have Batman comics? There's a sale on the play store for Batman stuff right now and I want to pick some up to give my brother something to read in the meantime.

Already picked up Year One, and there might be other DC stuff on sale as well so if there is other must read stuff aside from Batman let me know.

Var

What are the must have Batman comics? There's a sale on the play store for Batman stuff right now and I want to pick some up to give my brother something to read in the meantime.

Already picked up Year One, and there might be other DC stuff on sale as well so if there is other must read stuff aside from Batman let me know.

The Long Halloween
Dark Knight Returns
Hush
The Killing Joke
Speeding Bullets (Superman/Batman Elseworlds)

Smiley90

Home. (I'm Asian) nice on vacations. I did go to Richmond for dim sum, divine.

Your Mexican food sucks though.

Yeah.... that's because our latin population is really small. ESPECIALLY compared to Cali, so I'm not surprised you guys have better Mexican food.

We have amazing Korean/Chinese/Japanese food though, so I ain't even mad. I could live off Bibimbap for a long, long time. -drools-

Case in point.

That happens when half of UBC is spoiled-rich Chinese guys without parental supervision are ready to shower them in gifts though.

This also held true went I went to MSU, they were every where and the ones who could drive around campus were all driving their Ferrari's, Porche's, etc... paid for by mom and dad who were back in Asia somewhere.

Mentok

Banned

The Long Halloween
The Killing Joke
Year One
A Death in the Family
Earth One (re-telling of the origins story)
Gotham by Gaslight (elseworld tale in Victorian times)
Arkham Asylum
EDIT: from JLA - Tower of Babel is sweet.

Honestly, if the Habs can't sign PK to a good long-term deal, then I don't care about all the good work MB has done, that is a HUGE fuck up on his part. They've got nobody else besides Price that is of that elite caliber.

Smiley90

Thanks bro. And yes it is going to be.

So what you're saying is an Olive skin'd dude should clean up there?

Welcome to your new home!

Vancouver's Latin American population is like... uh... 1.5% or something. You'll always get some racist girls (obviously), but the few South American friends I have are fairing very well. Let's put it that way.

WELCOME TO THE NEW PAGE
TO THE NEW PAGE
WELCOME TO THE NEW PAGE
TO THE NEW PAGE
WOOOOOOOOAH OAH OAH
WOOOOOOOOOOO OAH OAH

Has anyone actually confirmed Tabris' Asianess?

You can tell Tabris is Asian, because if he was white he'd be like HURRR DURURUUHFUHFGUHGH

The Killing Joke

Top Bottom