• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Quick

Banned
oh oh oh I have a story about this!

When I was maybe 10 or so my dad asked me if I knew what TSN stood for. Toronto Sports Network what I came up with.

This is how all of Winnipeg's youth are trained. Then they learn to hate Toronto.

Don't even deny this, Zeer0id.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The thread title has reached it's pinnacle. Perfect day for this to happen, good distraction from the Subban anxiety.

Sanjuro

Wtf dude. I can't believe you spoiled the fact that the new Marvel movie is Guardians of the Galaxy. I was trying to stay in the dark on what it was about until I got a chance to see it. Well there goes my mother fucking surprise.

I thought you would be more upset about your duck brother.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I thought you would be more upset about your duck brother.

Lol I was actually shocked when you said that but I'm not a little bitch so I didn't get mad. I actually got excited.

As far as Sculli's quality as a poster goes, all I know is that it's hilarious how every Marvel movie is a war-crime level travesty to cinema, and yet like clockwork he is there with that opinion right after the Friday midnight opening. You'd think after, what, ten movies, he would just stop watching them.

Sanjuro

Easily the worst.

I had him on my ignore list for a while - and rightfully so - but pretty much missed all movie related information for about a month because he is faster than anybody else and makes the threads first.

These Thanos thread things are hilarious.

nofun.jpg

The only thing I disagree with some of the wacky Marvel people is that unless it's slapped with a Marvel Studio's Seal of Quality, it's shit.

nofun.jpg

The only thing I disagree with some of the wacky Marvel people is that unless it's slapped with a Marvel Studio's Seal of Quality, it's shit.

It mostly stems from his little "My opinion is fact all the time" complex he has. Not a fan at all.

I agree with you on second part though. The Spider-Man going to Marvel and automatically becoming a huge(r) thing is annoying as hell. While it would be awesome to see him interact with Cap/Thor/Iron Man, I don't really care about it that much. Doesn't seem to be a common opinion.

The only reason I would want Spidey to go back to Marvel is because you damn well they would have him wield the shield and hammer and beat up the final boss of a team up movie.

Everyone knows that Peter Parker is always the last to fall.

Sanjuro

The only reason I would want Spidey to go back to Marvel is because you damn well they would have him wield the shield and hammer and beat up the final boss of a team up movie.

Everyone knows that Peter Parker is always the last to fall.

I would only be on board if he got his awesome suit that Iron Man gave him.

1KqSnmD.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol I was actually shocked when you said that but I'm not a little bitch so I didn't get mad. I actually got excited.

As far as Sculli's quality as a poster goes, all I know is that it's hilarious how every Marvel movie is a war-crime level travesty to cinema, and yet like clockwork he is there with that opinion right after the Friday midnight opening. You'd think after, what, ten movies, he would just stop watching them.

He does it for homework and research reasons.

I hate to use this word but I think dream is trolling me with fake spoilers...why is he such an ass? All I wanted was him to apologize for what he did and he's ignored me and is now playing games. Why do I care? Because he's a kings fan! No really. Why do I care?

Calamari41

41 > 38
I hate to use this word but I think dream is trolling me with fake spoilers...why is he such an ass? All I wanted was him to apologize for what he did and he's ignored me and is now playing games. Why do I care? Because he's a kings fan! No really. Why do I care?

Come on man. The Kings fans are laughing at you.

Red_Man

Are there any expected sales coming up for next gen stuff? I'm going to have to buy an Xbox One within the next month, but I want to wait in case a sale pops up.

Maybe it's because I don't follow comics or comic heroes but I'm completely confused by the last half of this page.

The way I understand it:
1. Thread title says "Thanos is in Guardians of the Galaxy". This has been revealed by Marvel, along with the public casting of Josh Brolin as Thanos' voice/likeness.
2. Someone complains that this information is a spoiler for the movie.
3. Mod(s) go crazy with the thread title making up fake spoilers (basically making fun of the people overreacting to "spoilers")
4. People start making Thanos threads (and/or mods modify existing thread titles to insert Thanos into them)

Red_Man

Reporter for Sportsnet saying he's been told that the Habs have an 8 year contract on the table. Not that surprising, just a matter of numbers it seems.

ShaneB

Also, lol from TSN Hockey's twitter account:

(regarding NFL VS Maple Leafs)

Yeah, I was watching this bit live. It was Dave Naylor arguing in favour of the NFL Juggernaut, and Steve Simmons arguing for the Maple Leafs and their dominance in Toronto.

Simmons was basically saying, the Leafs are terrible and sell out every single game. And Naylor was saying the NFL would be massive if the team was competitive, on primetime games, etc etc.

Top Bottom