• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hockeyinsider strikes again

Bt6a4tSCAAIQgGL.png:large

Sanjuro

Guardias of the Galaxy was a shit film, and should have been a Zack Snyder production.

Stop trying Marvel!

Movie was absolutely spectacular. See it now, what are you doing!?

NO FUNNY STUFF DASTARDLY

When do training camps start? Early Sept? What about camps for the juniors.

THIS IS A FARCE

Oh thank god someone broke the streak.

That song is going to haunt you forever, isn't it?

Lol I was actually shocked when you said that but I'm not a little bitch so I didn't get mad. I actually got excited.

As far as Sculli's quality as a poster goes, all I know is that it's hilarious how every Marvel movie is a war-crime level travesty to cinema, and yet like clockwork he is there with that opinion right after the Friday midnight opening. You'd think after, what, ten movies, he would just stop watching them.

I want to give Sculli a wedgie and throw him into a locker. He's the sort of righteous film nerd that I loathe. And now it's proved that he's a goddamn hypocrite.

He'll be back! Just you wait!!!

AND IN GREATER NUMBERS TOO!

Imagine having that one friend who was pretty knowledgeable about football but you'd go to watch games with him and he'd set you guys up with great seats, but when you get there all he'd do is bitch about the game, bitch about the players, have negative opinions and constantly try to belittle you for perceived mistakes which are really just him subconsciously using it as an excuse to get on a high horse and belittle you (IE: 98% of SJWs) and just generally be a shitty negative experience every time they talked.

Then when you leave the game and go your seperate ways, you go to talk to your other friend about the football game in his basement make-shift man-cave while you're drinking beers and playing pool, and then your negative friend sends you an SMS every time he disagreed with something you or your buddy had said.

That's Sculli.

Start a new streak.

Hmm, yeah, I feel it coming on... You could almost say, I FEEL IT IN MY BONES

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Imagine having that one friend who was pretty knowledgeable about football but you'd go to watch games with him and he'd set you guys up with great seats, but when you get there all he'd do is bitch about the game, bitch about the players, have negative opinions and constantly try to belittle you for perceived mistakes which are really just him subconsciously using it as an excuse to get on a high horse and belittle you (IE: 98% of SJWs) and just generally be a shitty negative experience every time they talked.

Then when you leave the game and go your seperate ways, you go to talk to your other friend about the football game in his basement make-shift man-cave while you're drinking beers and playing pool, and then your negative friend sends you an SMS every time he disagreed with something you or your buddy had said.

That's Sculli.

Hmm, yeah, I feel it coming on... You could almost say, I FEEL IT IN MY BONES

Foot.....ball??????

Quick

Banned
WELCOME TO THE MIDDLE-OF-THE-PAGE
MIDDLE OF THE PAGE
WELCOME TO THE MIDDLE-OF-THE-PAGE
MIDDLE OF THE PAGE
OHH-OH-OH-OHH-OH

THAT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL

like millenials in the workplace huehuehue

Man, i joked about being gone on a three hour tour and I could tell a student didn't understand but was laughing along. Had no idea what I meant. Thought Gilligan's Island was a rap song or something.

The Simpsons references don't mean anything!

Quick

Banned
I'm thinking about putting together a good table. Nothing fancy, just need a larger table to hold all of my shit, which notably would include two monitors and a MacBook Pro.

I have zero experience with building anything, and the most DIY I've done involved a really crappy macro-photography box.

I know Home Depot cuts wood, but am I being too simplistic in thinking that I could just get everything prepared by Home Depot and simply assemble it at home?

TUSR

Banned
I'm thinking about putting together a good table. Nothing fancy, just need a larger table to hold all of my shit, which notably would include two monitors and a MacBook Pro.

I have zero experience with building anything, and the most DIY I've done involved a really crappy macro-photography box.

I know Home Depot cuts wood, but am I being too simplistic in thinking that I could just get everything prepared by Home Depot and simply assemble it at home?

depends if you care about quality

you can make a really fucking shit table with doweling and plywood

TUSR

Banned
smelly wasnt that the girl who told you about alcoholism or something on tinder and you ended up seeing her still?

Did you grab a drink with her?

Oh and also I've got the first date with LA Kings girl coming up on Sunday and oh god we haven't stopped talking all week and she's the first person I talk to waking up and she's the last person that speaks to me before I got sleep and oh god things have been going so well I'M FUCKING SCARED WHY IS THIS ALL SO PERFECT SO FAR WHAT'S THE FUCKING CATCH

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
smelly wasnt that the girl who told you about alcoholism or something on tinder and you ended up seeing her still?

... yeah that was today.

that was the native chick.

fuck ya'll for saying I shouldn't have seen her.

REV WAS THE ONLY ONE

REV, WE'RE COOL

Oh and also I've got the first date with LA Kings girl coming up on Sunday and oh god we haven't stopped talking all week and she's the first person I talk to waking up and she's the last person that speaks to me before I got sleep and oh god things have been going so well I'M FUCKING SCARED WHY IS THIS ALL SO PERFECT SO FAR WHAT'S THE FUCKING CATCH

A drink or three.

... and then some.

Let's just say my bucket list is one item shorter.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
#NoHopeForQuick

Don't worry, I just realized something else happened

I should really care more about how well liquor mixes with my medication

thank god for my European genes, otherwise I'd probably be blacked out by now

Marvie_3

Banned

She's going to knee you in the junk and then steal your kidneys while you're on the ground.

Quick

Banned
I see a pretty girl on Tinder, check her profile out.

Protest against Israel all over profile. Alright cool.

*swipe to check other photos*

giphy.gif

Dead babies, dead bodies. Damn it.

Top Bottom