• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
He left the bubble thats what happened.

QNbQXYQ.jpg

dstrdly, pls

Cake Boss

Banned
The interesting video about harassment thread is going to be a warzone, I closed that video seconds after they had a hooker looking girl go into some ghetto neighborhood.

calder

Sounds like. Great news for Habs fans, not so great news for bored hockey fans who were happy to have something juicy to talk about in august.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
9 million?!

Jesus fuck! Highest paid D man in the league!

That's a far cry from 5 fucking million...if they were going to give him that, why go through all the stupidity of arbitration???

Samyy

I have a feeling people around the organization and the NHL probably told Bergevin what a fucking idiot he was being.

wow, I am surprised, Habs have been cheap asses for the last 20 years.

congrats PK, and congrats Bergevin era Habs to learn from your past retardation.

losing PK in 2 years to a rival team within the division would have been LOL

this was the only way to go for both sides

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Bergevin crumbled.

Seems like an asinine thing to do though.

Let's piss off our Norris winning defenseman with a lowball offer after we already got him for 2 years at 2 million. Eh, why not see if he'll bite for 5 million for 1 year.

HOLY SHIT WHAT AM I DOING!
throwing-money.gif

edit: Contract is good, but I wonder about the damage to the relationship and if this makes it rocky for MB.

Samyy

Habs will regret that one eventually.

What
Hes a 25, entering his prime and one of the best defensemen in the league.

I don't know if you've seen what Toews and Kane got but this is going to be the norm for star players now, the cap has gone way up, will continue to go way up for the foreseeable future.

iLLmAtlc

Wonder why the habs took until after the heating to do this. Could have saved having to tell your franchise player why he's worth 1 mil more than jake gardiner

NYR

Woooow. All I can say is I am glad Ryan McDonagh signed long term last year. six-year contract @ $28.2 million is a steal compared to this ridiculous PK contract.

Top Bottom