• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Apparently there's an ad being run on montreal TSN radio suggesting the leafs wouldn't treat subban this way and to "free pk"
wtf

byfuglien-drunk.jpg

fat-dusty-buff.jpg

zroid

Banned
Apparently there's an ad being run on montreal TSN radio suggesting the leafs wouldn't treat subban this way and to "free pk"
wtf

it's a hashtag started by a Macko and Cauz on TSN1050

pretty hilarious that they're hearing about it in Montreal though :lol :lol

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I really need to know how much Bergevin eventually came off his initial insulting offer. If he made his way up to the 7.5-8 range I'll be less pissed, but really, 7.5 probably should have been the starting point, 7 at the very least.

I just want to hear his reasoning behind not paying Subban. I need to understand why it happened this way beside him just being incredibly stupid, and I need to know why the multitude of other voices in management couldn't put their collective heads together and come up with a reasonable offer.

Most of all I want a time machine.

While it didn't get to arbitration the O'reilly situation makes me feel for Montreal fans, it sucks. Especially with all the trade proposals that come from it.

iLLmAtlc

Didn't weber go thru arbitration too?

But no chance if someone trying to sneak in a huge offer sheet before new cba to save the habs

Erdrick

Flames/Avs fans, what's the scoop on T.J. Galiardi? Apparently the Jets signed him for cheap this afternoon for one year.

calder

It's definitely one if Chevy's favourite moves - find guys who were underrated but are coming off a couple of bad seasons and sign em to a two way deal hoping they regain their old form. Not a bad gamble, adds some depth to the bottom 6 anyway.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hey friends, I have a request. At some point during the playoffs, there was a gif people were posting of the piano dude from Casablanca playing with the lyrics "All I do is ween ween ween no matter what" superimposed over it word by word. I would greatly appreciate it if someone who knows what I'm talking about could post it again. I've been looking everywhere and can't find it. And I need it for certain reasons.

Hey friends, I have a request. At some point during the playoffs, there was a gif people were posting of the piano dude from Casablanca playing with the lyrics "All I do is ween ween ween no matter what" superimposed over it word by word. I would greatly appreciate it if someone who knows what I'm talking about could post it again. I've been looking everywhere and can't find it. And I need it for certain reasons.

I think that may be dasdardly's domain

Erdrick

Don't get excited.

I assure you, there is none of that following this massive signing.

It's definitely one if Chevy's favourite moves - find guys who were underrated but are coming off a couple of bad seasons and sign em to a two way deal hoping they regain their old form. Not a bad gamble, adds some depth to the bottom 6 anyway.

Yeah, pretty much spot on with this, I think. I'm prepared for the basement of the Central this year. Anything else will be a pleasent surprise. =/

Quick

Banned
Camping tomorrow. What do I pack?

Why the fuck did I drink when I had shit to do. Zero motivation here

Essentials:
Tent
Sleeping bag
Pillow(s)
Blankets
Clothes
Foldable chairs
Entertainment - portable speakers, music, tablet, mp3 player, etc.
Cooler for food and drinks (unless someone else gets this duty)
Bug spray
Sunscreen

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Essentials:
Tent
Sleeping bag
Pillow(s)
Blankets
Clothes
Foldable chairs
Entertainment - portable speakers, music, tablet, mp3 player, etc.
Cooler for food and drinks (unless someone else gets this duty)
Bug spray
Sunscreen

Condoms.
Light (Either a lamp or at least a flashlight)

Big bottle of water too. You'll need LOTS of water.

Wait, is that Babcock approaching PK to try to recruit him?

We really don't deserve Quick. Let it be known.

This.

Quick, you are the best poster in this entire forum. My hero.

That GIF came out after we got eliminated by Detroit. It's bittersweet. But Quick did an awesome job.

"ALL WE DO IS WEEN WEEN" followed by the Stroke the Shaft white girl GIF was our 2012-2013 winning game warcry.

I'm going to be gone for a few weeks. Decided to not take my laptop with me (my parents don't own a computer and I don't get reception at their house). This is probably the last time I will ever have a few weeks of quality time with my son and father since I have to focus on finishing college and starting my career. Later

http://youtu.be/CdqoNKCCt7A

Top Bottom