• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I just call it as it is. I was excited to see it since it was announced. I don't go to theatres alone or go on opening weekends, but for this i made an exception.

It was a turd and I LOVED all the previous marvel movies.
That's fine. Opinions can be wrong.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I honestly thought Dopey was trolling at first, I didn't know it was possible to be that wrong about something. Maybe he still is.

Revenant

Guardians of the galaxy... Just watched it.

After it was finished I regretted not walking out. It had absolutely no plot. Pretty with some charming moments ... Easily the worst movie Marvel Studios has made.

I will have to revisit the movie at a later date to see if it grows on me. The movie doesn't really show you anything and reverts to one sentence explanations as the origins to every character and entity in the movie. Very very little character development.

Sigh...

Dopey gonna Dopey.

I just call it as it is. I was excited to see it since it was announced. I don't go to theatres alone or go on opening weekends, but for this i made an exception.

It was a turd and I LOVED all the previous marvel movies.

That's fine. Opinions can be wrong.

Yeah, i know. That's why i forgive you for liking the movie.

Siskel And Ebert right here...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
PK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK FUCKING GOD

#DontFireBergevinYet

9m is an overpayment right now, but I'm not worried about him earning it.

Quick

Banned
I thought Guardians of the Galaxy was great. That scene with the GOTG title popping up was hilarious.

I've had Awesome Mix Vol. 1 on repeat on my iPod since Thursday evening.

Acid08

Banned
I watched Amazing Spidey 2 on the plane today. Those movies are so fucking generic, they're missing all of the personality of the Marvel studios films.

Footage from PK signing

bergygmfmc.gif

Mentok

Banned
As a comic book reader, I found GotG to be one of Marvel's best movies!

Also in regards to the Habs C, I gotta agree tht it should go to the face of the team, Subban. There's no one else on the roster (aside from Price, who I doubt would want it) who could really fill the role.

Heretic

WELCOME TO THE NEW PAGE
TO THE NEW PAGE
WELCOME TO THE NEW PAGE
TO THE NEW PAGE
WOOOOOOOOAH OAH OAH
WOOOOOOOOOOO OAH OAH

Edit: DAMMIT QUICK! AND TUSR!!!

Edit #2: Saved by quick!

Top Bottom