• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Mentok

Banned
I'll probably grab 15 for the PS4, but I might hold off from launch.

xLLqimr.jpg

Everything is awesome

Held together using Kragle.

Samyy

What's the cheapest you can get a PS4 for?

Thought you were referring to the PS4 launch :lol

Situation is pretty dumb in Canada, haven't seen too many below $450 but keep an eye on the Canadian gaming deals thread.

Right now it's $450 with TLOU.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Situation is pretty dumb in Canada, haven't seen too many below $450 but keep an eye on the Canadian gaming deals thread.

Right now it's $450 with TLOU.
Yea, I've been browsing. For some reason I thought it was cheaper than that. That sucks.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah that's one thing I find funny in hindsight. Much as the system arguably wasn't worth it at launch it was actually cheaper than it is now lol

Mentok

Banned
What's the cheapest you can get a PS4 for?

Thought you were referring to the PS4 launch :lol

We're kind of getting ripped off up here right now. That's why I took advantage of the EB trade in. If you don't mind waiting, I'm sure they'll have a sale towards the holidays.

Red_Man

It was $399 at launch. Sony adjusted to exchange rates on CDN dollar.
That's how much I thought it was. Fuck this garbage.

We're kind of getting ripped off up here right now. That's why I took advantage of the EB trade in. If you don't mind waiting, I'm sure they'll have a sale towards the holidays.
They still have some credit trade in for games and consoles, I'm just not sure for how much and I don't have any new games to trade in. I need it for September unfortunately.

zedge

That's how much I thought it was. Fuck this garbage.

They still have some credit trade in for games and consoles, I'm just not sure for how much and I don't have any new games to trade in. I need it for September unfortunately.

Xbox One is still the same price. ;)

zroid

Banned
best place to get consoles is Shoppers.

- 20% senior discount on Thursdays (bring your mom and buy her lunch after)
- 20x points event (you'll earn enough points with a PS4 purchase to be worth close to $170 -- use them to buy games or something)
- or redeem the points you have already :p (better yet, combine this with the 20% discount)

Red_Man

- 20x points event (you'll earn enough points with a PS4 purchase to be worth close to $170 -- use them to buy games or something)
- or redeem the points you have already :p (better yet, combine this with the 20% discount)
20% senior discount works on consoles?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

I never really thought about the 20% discount with redemption stack. Way better than waiting for redemption day for $200 off

You get an extra $30 just by using senior discount.

20% senior discount works on consoles?

You bet. Works on essentially everything.

Razorskin

----- ------

Guess I'll have to bring Calder to take advantage of that senior discount.

Top Bottom