• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Waterpocalypse 2014 Day 2, people everywhere are fighting each other for the last bit of bottled water in stores. Mass lines snake their way through the aisles as people continue to panic. The government is trying to fix the issue but they fear it maybe too late. With so many services cancelled due to unhealthy water, riots have started, causing fires, which can't be put out because the unhealthy and tainted water only makes the fires worse as it seems to feed them like gasoline. People are dieing of thirst and others are now too weak (because of a lack of water) to dispose of the dead properly, corpses are being thrown out into the streets and the smell is unbearable. Parents are selling there children for any fresh water they can find and society itself has turned upside down in the blink of an eye, and yet I fear this is only the beginning...

E-DuB

Waterpocalypse 2014 Day 2, people everywhere are fighting each other for the last bit of bottled water in stores. Mass lines snake their way through the aisles as people continue to panic. The government is trying to fix the issue but they fear it maybe too late. With so many services cancelled due to unhealthy water, riots have started, causing fires, which can't be put out because the unhealthy and tainted water only makes the fires worse as it seems to feed them like gasoline. People are dieing of thirst and others are now too weak (because of a lack of water) to dispose of the dead properly, corpses are being thrown out into the streets and the smell is unbearable. Parents are selling there children for any fresh water they can find and society itself has turned upside down in the blink of an eye, and yet I fear this is only the beginning...

At first I was concerned and then I laughed. Then I remembered that this is Detroit, so I'm not entirely sure where the truth ends and the satire begins in this piece. Well done either way.

At first I was concerned and then I laughed. Then I remembered that this is Detroit, so I'm not entirely sure where the truth ends and the satire begins in this piece. Well done either way.

Actually Detroit is safe funny enough, Toledo and the surrounding areas however right now are not, which is where I am.

These are exactly my thoughts. Lol

Accidentally clicked on the drunk thread... man that shit is depressing. I need to do something productive or something now

Revenant

giphy.gif

UfGXDDJ.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Going through highlights from last season and forgot about this gem:

comeatmegoalie.gif

Too bad Fleury bitched out.

Revenant

Going through highlights from last season and forgot about this gem:

comeatmegoalie.gif

Too bad Fleury bitched out.

I can't help but think you're sitting at your computer with your pants off just cycling through the greatest hits of the habs season with wine in one hand, working it with the other.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I can't help but think you're sitting at your computer with your pants off just cycling through the greatest hits of the habs season with wine in one hand, working it with the other.

the real question is, which hand is he using for which?

Red_Man

I'm not a wine drinker, but aside from that you'd be correct. This usually happens to me by August.

Red_Man

I'll probably be switching to PS4 due to some recent events. Good to see most of NHL-Gaf is on there.

Top Bottom