• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
paging calder!

brain fart.

Can't wait to see it this month.

2014 Purchases off the top of my head:
Destiny
Sunset Overdrive
Smash Bros
Forza Horizon 2
Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Isn't Sunset Overdrive 2015?

Having only played a few hours of the original Halo, and not a minute of the rest of the franchise I'm actually really excited to pick up the collection.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They aborted Halo MP with 4, I can't recall seeing a community fall off as hard as the Halo one did after that. Completely shit on the soul of what Halo was. I'm not even interested in Halo 5 unless they go back to the roots.

Heretic

Isn't Sunset Overdrive 2015?

Having only played a few hours of the original Halo, and not a minute of the rest of the franchise I'm actually really excited to pick up the collection.
Sunset Overdrive releases this fall. The Master Chief Collection is a must buy.
i much preferred the campaign. gave me a bad company vibe but for halo.

halo mainline was meh for me.
Campaign first for me also. I spent hours on both though. So many great memories.

They aborted Halo MP with 4, I can't recall seeing a community fall off as hard as the Halo one did after that. Completely shit on the soul of what Halo was. I'm not even interested in Halo 5 unless they go back to the roots.
Yep. I'll pick up H5 no matter what but I won't play MP if it's anything like 4 or Reach.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

today i was talking to a coworker who played up to halo 3 and didn't know halo 4 existed (wtf) and he said his biggest wish was maps having random weapon drops

I laughed maniacally then gave a makeshift presentation on why he was wrong and should feel bad

Heretic

today i was talking to a coworker who played up to halo 3 and didn't know halo 4 existed (wtf) and he said his biggest wish was maps having random weapon drops

I laughed maniacally then gave a makeshift presentation on why he was wrong and should feel bad

Lol!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Im getting super interested in Shadow of Mordor :<
But not $70 dollars interested, freaking Canadian games prices.
You can't get it on PC? It's...'cheaper'.

Otherwise, just wait on a price drop. It looks good, don't get me wrong, but it's got quick price drop all over it.

When you go see Guardians of the Galaxy, don't bother waiting through the credits for the extra scene.

howard-the-duck-o.gif

Mentok

Banned

Seriously, I was disgusted with it. The funny part was all the hype they built around it, how they had help from former pro gamers, etc. Then I tried it.... I think the MCC will bring a strong community back to the game, but who knows what 5 will be like.

Samyy

You can't get it on PC? It's...'cheaper'.

Otherwise, just wait on a price drop. It looks good, don't get me wrong, but it's got quick price drop all over it.

Nah my laptop is good for older games and Civ 5...
Yea hopefully its around 30-40 by Christmas :/

Oh and fuck the cost of hockey, all I wanted to do was play hockey growing up but we were poor immigrants. Stupid fucking expensive.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Nah my laptop is good for older games and Civ 5...
Yea hopefully its around 30-40 by Christmas :/

Oh and fuck the cost of hockey, all I wanted to do was play hockey growing up but we were poor immigrants. Stupid fucking expensive.

Poor Samyy could've been the next Nazem The Dream...

I'd be very surprised if it stayed full price for that long.

Just saw Guardians of the Galaxy. Good fucking lord that movie was good. Marvel is just wiping the floor with their movies this year. Winter Soldier and GotG.

Socreges

Banned
Didn't have cell service for a couple days...

$9m??? What happened there? Could they not have gotten this done earlier at like $8m? And saying $9m will be reasonable in 2/3 years is not a defense of $9m in 2014. There's a sort of understandable illogic going on there. Anyway good for Habs fans - especially as some were actually panicked into thinking he would go elsewhere in a year or two.

And wtf happened to Dastardly?

Heretic

Didn't have cell service for a couple days...

$9m??? What happened there? Could they not have gotten this done earlier at like $8m? And saying $9m will be reasonable in 2/3 years is not a defense of $9m in 2014. There's a sort of understandable illogic going on there. Anyway good for Habs fans - especially as some were actually panicked into thinking he would go elsewhere in a year or two.

And wtf happened to Dastardly?

He got banned in the GOTG "Eat Crow" thread.

Acid08

Banned
The only upcoming Marvel I can see not being up to par is Ant Man. And that's because of all the bullshit that went down with Edgar Wright. That was an amazing get by them and I'm afraid the changes and rewrites will ruin it.

Quick

Banned
The only upcoming Marvel I can see not being up to par is Ant Man. And that's because of all the bullshit that went down with Edgar Wright. That was an amazing get by them and I'm afraid the changes and rewrites will ruin it.

It takes a lot to walk away from a project years in the making. I was really disappointed in the turnover. I hope the final product ends up being good.

I have faith that it'll all end up just fine.

Top Bottom