• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leafs need to fire everyone below shanahan before they do something remarkably stupid with the roster

Dreger cites leaf trade talk and the first two that are mentioned is kadri and gardiner

Like fuck off.

gaming_noob

Leafs need to fire everyone below shanahan before they do something remarkably stupid with the roster

Dreger cites leaf trade talk and the first two that are mentioned is kadri and gardiner

Like fuck off.

Kadri, Gardiner + 2014 first for Ryan Johansen + prospect. Deal?

Merguson

Banned

Like fuck off.

They've been trying to put those two in packages for young players. Depends on the return.

He also mentioned Bolland and Kulemin so I guess those two won't return.

2nd year in the Carlyle extension is a team option.

yyzjohn

Banned
They've been trying to put those two in packages for young players. Depends on the return.

He also mentioned Bolland and Kulemin so I guess those two won't return.

2nd year in the Carlyle extension is a team option.

Bolland and Kulemin, wow, playing with real power there. What team is going to jump at the chance to negotiate early with those 2 UFAs? Wait until July and get them anyway. What could they possibly return in any event? 7th round pick for the rights to negotiate, 6th if they sign?

-----------------------
Fuck this team

Merguson

Banned
Let's bring in Trotz, Muller, and Oates in as assistant coaches. Pay them $4 million per year.

If the Leafs aren't doing well, then we'll just go down the list until we find someone who works out!

I'm still blown away that Shanahan was cool with letting his tenure start like this. The mood has gone from cautious optimism to outright anger and cynicism, and it's May 9!

It's going to be a very interesting October. There's no way the team posts a 9-4-1 record again.

Merguson

Banned
I'm still blown away that Shanahan was cool with letting his tenure start like this. The mood has gone from cautious optimism to outright anger and cynicism, and it's May 9!

It's going to be a very interesting October. There's no way the team posts a 9-4-1 record again.

They'll post a 10 - 1 - 3 record and make the collapse even more bigger.

zroid

Banned
uIXOLE5.png

Cake Boss

Banned
@DarrenDreger: Some trade discussion with teams on a number of Leafs players. Kadri, Gardiner, Bolland and Kulemin included. Leafs brass is eager to talk."

Spezza for all 3.

Heheheh you knew it was coming Leaf fans.

Cake Boss

Banned
Instead of trading some of our core playera that were part of the collapses 3 years running ( Phaneuf, Franson, Bozak, Kessel etc) Lets trade our youth and depth instead.

#LeafsHockey

Top Bottom