• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

black-faced a habs fan's avatar, they were requesting a "habified" avatar for the next round.

This is why I take a step back when the Wings get eliminated and forget about hockey for a while and prevent myself from posting something stupid that will get me banned.

Cake Boss

Banned
Guy Flaming @TPS_Guy · May 2
Typical Curtis Lazar story from practice today: after skate he carries a couple equipment bags to the bus, comes back for a couple more...a veteran EDM media guy quips "what, are you a rookie?". Lazar replies back "no, it's called 'a team'" and keeps going. #leadership

DAT LAZER

DAT LEADERSHIP

DAT BAG PACKING

The stuff that has been said to me on the ice and various handshake lines over the years pales compared to this. "I'm gonna fucking kill you..." is pretty tame.

Lucic needs to grow up though and learn to lose with some class and dignity.

Handshake fights.... Those were the good old days.

Solo

Chara looks done to me. Over the hill, washed up, no longer a force.

However, Bruins have a wealth of good young d-men, so they'll be fine.

Curufinwe

ISS top 30.

http://www.isshockey.com/

1. Sam Reinhart C
2. Aaron Ekblad D
3. Michael Dal Colle LW
4. Sam Bennett C
5. William Nylander C
6. Leon Draisaitl C
7. Brendan Perlini LW
8. Robby Fabbri C
9. Nicholas Ritchie LW
10. Jake Virtanen LW
11. Nikolaj Elhers LW
12. Haydn Fleury D
13. Kasperi Kapanen RW
14. Alex Tuch RW
15. Dylan Larkin LW
16. Sonny Milano LW
17. Jared McCann C
18. Joshua Ho-Sang RW
19. Ivan Barbashev C
20. Kevin Fiala LW
21. Jakub Vrana RW
22. Adrian Kempe C
23. Roland McKeown D
24. Nick Schmaltz RW
25. Ryan MacInnis LW
26. Conner Bleackley C/LW
27. Nikita Scherbak RW
28. Nikolay Goldobin RW
29. Vladislav Kamenev C
30. Travis Sanheim D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nice that he's banned. He'd started posting a lot recently and it was weird navigating these threads with him on ignore. Made him even more apparent, though at least I didn't have to read his inanities.
Worst part about him posting more, is he started to do it after PMing me and called me out as just a troll, when I responded with how much more I add to discussion in these threads compared to him with his drive by bait posts, so I take full responsibility for this madness. I didn't realize Subban's powers extended this far.

Just saw this, didn't catch this last night during the game:
https://vine.co/v/MXeQ5d5h9q7
Shit like this is why he deserves every call he gets, he's the biggest rat in the league. He deserves to get knocked out like Kane did to Cooke.

Razorskin

----- ------
0203298001399770523bsabd.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
ISS top 30.

http://www.isshockey.com/

1. Sam Reinhart C
2. Aaron Ekblad D
3. Michael Dal Colle LW
4. Sam Bennett C
5. William Nylander C
6. Leon Draisaitl C
7. Brendan Perlini LW
8. Robby Fabbri C
9. Nicholas Ritchie LW
10. Jake Virtanen LW
11. Nikolaj Elhers LW
12. Haydn Fleury D
13. Kasperi Kapanen RW
14. Alex Tuch RW
15. Dylan Larkin LW
16. Sonny Milano LW
17. Jared McCann C
18. Joshua Ho-Sang RW
19. Ivan Barbashev C
20. Kevin Fiala LW
21. Jakub Vrana RW
22. Adrian Kempe C
23. Roland McKeown D
24. Nick Schmaltz RW
25. Ryan MacInnis LW
26. Conner Bleackley C/LW
27. Nikita Scherbak RW
28. Nikolay Goldobin RW
29. Vladislav Kamenev C
30. Travis Sanheim D
Dal Colle over Bennett????????
Hop we get a decent C at 8th... Draisaitl? Nylander? Who the hell is Fabbri?!?!

Fabbri has really climbed up the rankings. I was hoping he might be available where we picked, but Schmaltz is our pick I think (afaik he's a C not RW).

Samyy

Just don't take Perlini and I'm happy.
Fabbri I'm wary on, hes been reallly really really good the past few months but it could just be a hot patch.

If we could somehow draft Draistl I would be really happy :(

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Might be another draft where a late pick might turn into a good defenseman. Only 4? In the top 30? And of those, I only recognize Fleury and Ekblad.

Weber and Subban were taken 2nd round. LOOOOOOL OUR SECOND ROUND PICKS!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I hope we draft Nylander, purely because he's a Swede and can AFAIK also play wing.

yyzjohn

Banned
Finally reading that Mirtle article, and it's a beast.

So apparently the point is Shanny and Noney think Carlyle is smart enough to adapt and improve. I hope they're right...

Finally got around to reading the Shanahan article. He mentions how the Wings were swept in the finals of 2005 and it was embarrassing yet they learned from it and turned around and won the Cup.

Fuck am I the only person who sees a problem with this analogy? He's talking about a Wings team THAT ALREADY GOT TO THE FINALS AND LOST. It's not exactly translatable to the current Leafs situation.

Fuck this team.

Samyy

Lot of centres available but I doubt any are potential 2C. A sniper would be good.

Nylander is a centre, outside of Reinhart/Bennet he probably has the most potential to play as a #1 centre if he realizes his insane potential.

Highest skilled player in the draft.

Top Bottom