• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
That was fucking awesome. That climax made my inner child die. My only disappointment in the movie was the fact that
There were only the MUTOs in the movie , I thought there were suppose to be other beasts like that giant worm?
. Regardless, it was fantastic for a monster movie, and I hated Pacific Rim for context. Godzillas roar in the theater is pretty awesome.
I went in not knowing anything at all and loved it. Also not surprised the inner child liked it. The children in the theatre seemed to dog "Gojira" too.
I thought Godzilla was just ok.
You had to have a certain frame of mind. It's not a thinker's movie with a lot of depth and substance. As a monster movie with a spectacle and thrills, it was awesome.

Stet

Banned
Everyone firing their coach but us.

jbeVPbITNk6oOx.jpg

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Bylsma has not been fired... wtf

I would definitely boot him out before Shero.

calder

Switch to the US game after Canada finishes off Italy and see the Kazakhs have tied it again? I'm going to assume Thomas is shitting the bed again because that pleases me.

Edit - wow Kazakhstan, the US just hanging on the last minute. That's what you get for sitting Trouba. :|

calder

*scans US roster*

Thanks Gardiner.
Let's do this. We give you first round pick (3rd overall!) Zach Bogosian and mark "shutdown" Stuart in exchange for gardiner, Reimer and kulemin. Keeping in mind Reimer is basically a throw in as a failed backup (if he was a good backup there'd never be any goalie controversy, right? Right? Trust me, Nonis will get the logic) and kulemin is all enigmatic and makes Carlyle frown this is a square deal.

Jones is... not bad. Second best 19 yr old American dman for sure. ;)

Merguson

Banned
Let's do this. We give you first round pick (3rd overall!) Zach Bogosian and mark "shutdown" Stuart in exchange for gardiner, Reimer and kulemin. Keeping in mind Reimer is basically a throw in as a failed backup (if he was a good backup there'd never be any goalie controversy, right? Right? Trust me, Nonis will get the logic) and kulemin is all enigmatic and makes Carlyle frown this is a square deal.

Jones is... not bad. Second best 19 yr old American dman for sure. ;)

I actually could see the Leafs being interested in Bogosian in terms of a change of scenery. The Leafs seem to like that.

JVR, Lupul, Phaneuf, Gleason and Bernier are examples.

Top Bottom