• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Acid08

Banned
Pretty cool story, some students painted a mural at his high school of our prospect Eriah Hayes scoring his first NHL goal.

5384a95300c95.preview-620.jpg

And calm down Solo, they're in high school.

Panthers are gonna trade that pick or something and it's gonna be MacKinnon/Barkov all over again for you!

Tallon may, but I'll put money on that he playing up cost to see if some GM goes stupid. All in all I'm confident in Tallon getting a best price if he were to trade it.

And lol, we got the BPA in Barkov and he's going to be a top C in the league. Why be salty with that? I'd be upset if we picked Jones or Druin but Barkov was the BPA. Now passing up Nichushkin I'd be mad over.

zroid

Banned
Marlies and Stars tied 1-1 after 40 in game 5. Didn't even know they were playing right now, effin' afternoon games. I don't get it on TV anyway unfortunately because it's only televised in Toronto proper while I live just outside. Stupid.

edit: not this shit again...

uLoFp12.png

Leafs Jrs. pls...

Socreges

Banned
Tallon may, but I'll put money on that he playing up cost to see if some GM goes stupid. All in all I'm confident in Tallon getting a best price if he were to trade it.

And lol, we got the BPA in Barkov and he's going to be a top C in the league. Why be salty with that? I'd be upset if we picked Jones or Druin but Barkov was the BPA. Now passing up Nichushkin I'd be mad over.
You hyped MacKinnon constantly for MONTHS, dude. You were convinced you'd get him. Then you lost the lottery, MacKinnon elevated over Jones, drafted Barkov, and acted like you'd never wanted anything else!

Barkov will be great, don't get me wrong, but your memory editing is funny.

You hyped MacKinnon constantly for MONTHS, dude. You were convinced you'd get him. Then you lost the lottery, MacKinnon elevated over Jones, drafted Barkov, and acted like you'd never wanted anything else!

Barkov will be great, don't get me wrong, but your memory editing is funny.
Memory editing lol! I've never said that I wanted Barkov all along. MacK (to me) was always #1. Even when it looked like Jones was locked to CO I was saying we'd get our guy. Rest is history and thankfully we got Barkov. I make no amends to it if Tallon was 1st to select he should've picked MacK. Would MacK have the same year with the Panthers? No, I don't think so. Though he 'll still end up the best player in the draft.

Razorskin

----- ------
RT @DVEMike: Pierre McGuire has been telling associates he'll be in Pittsburgh today/tonight for 2nd GM interview w/Pens

HappeningBunker.jpg
DTA
shhhh, just let them make the hire so we don't have to hear from him anymore!
I'll always be here.
Here is the first guy Pierre McGuire trades for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSx-kg4G69s&sns=em
I would be lying if I said I'm not going to inquire about his availability.

Mentok

Banned
Just read Vanek's closing interview with the media...he's definitely not signing in MTL. Hopefully we can use that extra money with the combined savings from Markov and Gio to get a strong top 6 winger.

Marvie_3

Banned
Just read Vanek's closing interview with the media...he's definitely not signing in MTL. Hopefully we can use that extra money with the combined savings from Markov and Gio to get a strong top 6 winger.

Michal Handzus has been playing some wing for Chicago and will be a free agent. You should look into it. He would be a valuable addition to your organization.

Samyy

Hey its draft month!
And only one more month until FA!

Also fuck Bolland for saying he wants to stay here forever, just leave already dammit >=(

Cactus

Banned
Hey its draft month!
And only one more month until FA!

Also fuck Bolland for saying he wants to stay here forever, just leave already dammit >=(
Nonis and Carlyle are probably discussing whether they should sign him for 7 years or 8 years at 5.5m

Samyy

itshappening.gif

This offseason is going to be legendary

If only that stupid playoff thing could end already >=(

Oh also Leafs need to find a way to get Anton Stralman for a reasonable price.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So apparently Sam Bennett couldn't do a single pull-up at the combine.

..... for whatever that's worth.

Top Bottom