• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hawks first free agent signing this off season:

BpUoZ1_IEAAXiI9.jpg

Quick

Banned
Wonder if the lack of suitors for the Winter Olympics is making them sweat more.

The IOC? Yes. In fact, recent events with Rio and now the lack of interest in hosting the Winter Olympics probably have them sweating a little. They'll probably find someone to host the Winter Olympics by the time they get Pyeongchang 2018 under way.

The NHL? They don't give a fuck. They're probably hoping the Winter Olympics get cancelled after 2018. They lose money putting the season on hold. I don't think they like that.

Cake Boss

Banned
I am only buying NHL 15 if my owner in Be A GM mode sets an internal budget where I cant sign my captain and lose him to a divisional rival because of it.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I am only buying NHL 15 if I can go back in time and undo the Clarkson signing and have him go to Edmonton instead.

or Ottawa

Samyy

Now what?

Should find a way to listen to or read whatever he was saying in the morning.

Essentially championing Marlies players and saying FML and Orr were done inbtodays NHL.

No shit Dreger. Why wasn't he saying this shit earlier? Anyone watching the Leafs could see that Orr and FML were goddamn useless.

Also said Carlyle doesn't think that way but management does so why the fuck did management keep Carlyle? ITS A MYSTERY!

Melbourne Mustangs just wiped the floor with the Melbourne Ice 8-3

Yeah, you can do whatever you want with the rest of this season. I'm very happy.

Packed Icehouse tonight even to the point of no standing room allowed. Place was going off.

The AIHL has been getting bigger and bigger, even getting TV coverage since last year. The import the Mustangs got this year has been killing it...

MKPNaSh.jpg

Also our local Soccer league (Hyundai A-League) just got Spains all-time leading goal scorer signed to the Melbourne Club FC for 10 games before the MLS starts but that's not important.

And yeah that other word feels weird using it without being intentionally ironic (and even then). Fuckwit just rolls off the tongue so much easier.

Entropia

No One Remembers
simpsonsnhl_3950-640x640.jpg

Part 2, so I assume he'll do the whole league. Wonder why he did Apu for the Avs.

I don't get why these are being reposted everywhere? Aside from the Blackhawks/Ralph, the Panthers/Itchy & Scratchy, and Coyotes/Santa's Little Helper these are all fucking awful.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

Flander's Devil is alright.

I don't get the rest. Why the fuck is Maggie's head sticking out of the Wild's head? Why are Lenny and Carl toasting over the Habs logo? Why does Nelson have the Buffa-slug in his hair?

Curufinwe

Flyers, Devils and Islanders make a lot of sense.

Nashville getting Cleetus, St Louis getting Marge's blue hair, and Phoenix getting SLH aren't bad.

WITCHER 3!!!!

My
480p
Xbox is ready!!!

I guess I could get it for PC but I may get it for Xbox and then on PC when it drops in price on a steam sale.

Ron WIlson is alive? He literally disappeared off the face of the earth after he got fired.

Was it really him that was the bad coach or did his roster just suck.

Florida Panthers interviewing Ron Wilson for head coach position: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=454054

He's going to destroy the development of Barkov, Bjugstad, etc. Don't waste them Tallon, trade them to the Leafs!

Tallon is interviewing errybody this week. That and I'd imagine Stevens and word is Willie Desjardins will both be interviewed after the Calder finals.

Not much worry. I don't think Wilson is a terrible coach, just his purely offense style doesn't project well with the core.

Top Bottom