• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Razorskin

----- ------

russ-trollopdmv.gif

Samyy

To be fair though, I agree with him that Square Enix is terribly run company, they completely destroyed Final Fantasy for an entire goddamn generation.
How do you do that?

From a purely business perspective, they attempted to restructure and incorporate a greater variety of titles (ie. iOS) however, they configured this change in such a way as to understaff or completely malign the development of their console titles, resulting in poor products, expensive delays, and brand degradation. Whoever their CEO was at that point, damn, how do you do that.

Would make an interesting business case study some day.

Marvie_3

Banned
so much good shit announced from nintendo today. i already loved the system but its awesome to see theres still a ton of stuff coming in the future

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a millionaire!

I was nerding out when they announced The Master Chief Collection. Whooping and cheering here at work like I own the place!

I'm honestly beyond hyped for it. Can't wait!!!!!!!

The new Zelda was freaking amazing too. All dried up... Not even a drip left.

Lol

Lots of stuff in looking forward to. Dragon Age itself will keep me busy this Fall not to mention Destiny, Halo. Etc.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Got notification that I can for now remain legally in Canada until August 2017. SUCK IT TUSR I AIN'T GETTING DEPORTED JUST YET

Socreges

Banned
3DS prospects suck right now. Not too concerned as I have too much to play as is, but I'm hoping for a couple more announcements tomorrow.

Nintendo is clearly throwing all their weight behind the WiiU to keep their heads above water. Not such a bad thing.

3DS prospects suck right now. Not too concerned as I have too much to play as is, but I'm hoping for a couple more announcements tomorrow.

Nintendo is clearly throwing all their weight behind the WiiU to keep their heads above water. Not such a bad thing.

Wasn't it last year's E3 that was heavily 3DS and had barely any Wii U content? 3DS already has most of the big first-party titles out so it makes sense to focus more on Wii U this time around.

TUSR

Banned
Got notification that I can for now remain legally in Canada until August 2017. SUCK IT TUSR I AIN'T GETTING DEPORTED JUST YET

lmao grats

Gundam Build Fighters. I really want to buy some Gundam models now.

I heard that show was good, didn't realize the first season had 26 episodes thats insane.

Don't do it. It's not worth it!

I got into them again a couple of years ago, spent $100+ for plastic toys now shoved in my closet somewhere.

At least you don't want to buy figurines like I do now.

Help.

Socreges

Banned
Wasn't it last year's E3 that was heavily 3DS and had barely any Wii U content? 3DS already has most of the big first-party titles out so it makes sense to focus more on Wii U this time around.
More about hw numbers, I suspect. 3DS is more saturated - lots of WiiU-less homes. Not to mention that Nintendo needs both pillars to be successful for their business model. So they're happy to neglect 3DS owners and incentivize people to buy a WiiU.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So McGuire said on Montreal radio today that don't be surprised if Thorton lands in Chicago........Okay. Maybe he's just trolling now that he didn't get that GM job.

Quick

Banned
At least you don't want to buy figurines like I do now.

Help.

I actually don't have much figurines. I remember buying collector's editions of games to get them, though.

I realized how pointless it all is when they're all gathering dust on a shelf in my room, and they're a bitch to dust. Also, they look pretty embarrassing when you have people over.

I almost succumbed to those vinyl Pop figures, though. I bought the Rocky set and wanted more, but thankfully the prices of each one dissuaded me from going further.

Cool set, though.

rocky-pop-vinyl-figures.jpg

RC

Banned
I actually don't have much figurines. I remember buying collector's editions of games to get them, though.

I realized how pointless it all is when they're all gathering dust on a shelf in my room, and they're a bitch to dust. Also, they look pretty embarrassing when you have people over.

I almost succumbed to those vinyl Pop figures, though. I bought the Rocky set and wanted more, but thankfully the prices of each one dissuaded me from going further.

Cool set, though.

rocky-pop-vinyl-figures.jpg

As a fan of al things Rocky, I approve of this.

Samyy

I can only budget for one more game this Fall and I can't decide between Dragon Age or Assassins Creed.

This is too hard D:

Acid08

Banned
G Gundam is so good and has some fucking wacky Gundam designs. Build Fighters is similar, has some really cool designs.

Gundam Wing has some of the rawest Gundams in the entire series. Too bad going back and watching it kinda recently destroyed my nostalgia for the actual show. Sooooooo boring.

TUSR

Banned
G Gundam is so good and has some fucking wacky Gundam designs. Build Fighters is similar, has some really cool designs.

Gundam Wing has some of the rawest Gundams in the entire series. Too bad going back and watching it kinda recently destroyed my nostalgia for the actual show. Sooooooo boring.

I rewatch Gundam Wing every couple of years.

It was on at 9PM on YTV every night before bed. Wing Zero, Deathscythe, and Epyon were legit as fuck.

Acid08

Banned
I rewatch Gundam Wing every couple of years.

It was on at 9PM on YTV every night before bed. Wing Zero, Deathscythe, and Epyon were legit as fuck.
Deathscythe was always my favorite. Motherfucking beam scythe. Of all the main Gundams I think Sandrock is the only kinda lame one.

Top Bottom