• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Quick

Banned
G Gundam is so good and has some fucking wacky Gundam designs. Build Fighters is similar, has some really cool designs.

Gundam Wing has some of the rawest Gundams in the entire series. Too bad going back and watching it kinda recently destroyed my nostalgia for the actual show. Sooooooo boring.

I used to own this:

gundam-rose.jpg

Relevant: http://www.tofugu.com/2011/08/08/racist-robots-g-gundam/
I tried going through Gundam Wing again, and I could only do maybe 5-6 episodes.

RC

Banned
Deathscythe was always my favorite. Motherfucking beam scythe. Of all the main Gundams I think Sandrock is the only kinda lame one.

A buddy of mine got me the Tallgeese II for my 14th birthday, still have it sitting atop my bookshelf.

Although my favourite character was always Zechs Marquis. Loved that mask.

He was even my avatar at one point, way back when, several forums ago:
cOHQwWU.jpg

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I only ever watched Gundam Wing.

Oh wait no, I watched that other one a few years back, the one that had a good first season and terrible second season if I remember correctly.

Edit: Gundam 00

Acid08

Banned
Coolest thing about Build Fighters were all the custom Gundams that were in it. The basic concept of the show is that people use their custom made Gundam models to battle in these special arenas that bring their models to life. So the people actually build and pilot custom models that they use in these fights and they're all based on past Gundams from different series. So like there are a couple Wing Gundam based models that are super heavily customized and are crazy cool. Tusr, you should give it a shot.

TUSR

Banned
Coolest thing about Build Fighters were all the custom Gundams that were in it. The basic concept of the show is that people use their custom made Gundam models to battle in these special arenas that bring their models to life. So the people actually build and pilot custom models that they use in these fights and they're all based on past Gundams from different series. So like there are a couple Wing Gundam based models that are super heavily customized and are crazy cool. Tusr, you should give it a shot.

i have already acquired it, too many other shows on the go right now.

Socreges

Banned
You goddamn fucking nerds you've ruined this thread

Can we please get back to talking about which video games we're most excited about

Quick

Banned
Gonna turn this into men's fashion discussion, where I act super cool and pretend I'm a style icon, but actually still look like a fucking nerd IRL.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LeBrun saying the Ducks will try hard to get one of Spezza or Kesler. You would think adding one of those guys to that team would place them as a favourite. If they figure out the goaltending anyways.

Yeah, maybe if he has to change planes at O'Hare......
Hard to see the Hawks giving up anything significant for him seeing how old he is, but if they did....no point in even competing.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Does the Xbone come with month of free gold? Mine might be coming in today and I forgot to buy a gold subscription. I also didn't buy any games, is games for gold up on the Xbone with free games atm?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just going to mention that the Rangers signed Czech defenseman Petr Zamorsky to a two year contract (since I didn't see it mentioned yesterday).

Back to your regularly scheduled whatever-the-hell-this-thread-is.

Samyy

Does the Xbone come with month of free gold? Mine might be coming in today and I forgot to buy a gold subscription. I also didn't buy any games, is games for gold up on the Xbone with free games atm?

I think its Halo Spartan Assault and Max: The Curse of Brotherhood for the Xbone this month?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Just going to mention that the Rangers signed Czech defenseman Petr Zamorsky to a two year contract (since I didn't see it mentioned yesterday).

Back to your regularly scheduled whatever-the-hell-this-thread-is.
You're already posting here...

RIP in peace, Rangers...

I wanted them to win ;'(

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Gundam?

simpsons-nerd.gif

Guise, I think I hate Watch_Doges. Is anyone playing this? Does it get better if I stick to the story missions?
It's typical Ubisoft open world repetitive missions and collectathon gameplay. The hacking theme to it is nice but you should expect that pretty much.

Curufinwe

Flyers general manager Ron Hextall gave a brief injury update today on forward Sean Couturier.

“Sean Couturier had successful abdominal surgery this past Friday. He has started rehab at our training facility and should be fully recovered in 5-6 weeks.”

At the end of season media availability, Flyers GM and now President, Paul Holmgren stated that Couturier might need surgery for a possible stomach muscle sports hernia.

"I think there was a point in January where he was checked," said Holmgren on May 2. "But it was never at the point where we had to do anything other than maintenance."

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=722393

zedge

Ugh..every xbone thread turns into a shit show. Fucking Sony sack riding fanboy morons in this place. Frigging console warriors and pixel counters. Do these half wits actually enjoy playing any games??

Someone just purge the whole damn gaming side.

/rant

Top Bottom