• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

TUSR

Banned
Ugh..every xbone thread turns into a shit show. Fucking Sony sack riding fanboy morons in this place. Frigging console warriors and pixel counters. Do these half wits actually enjoy playing any games??

Someone just purge the whole damn gaming side.

/rant

gaf is where you talk about games and hardly play them, how do you not know this?

zroid

Banned
My experience on GAF became a lot more pleasant the day I stopped reading gaming threads which weren't in my subscription list.

(If there's some interesting news, then I'll just check out the OP and maybe the first page of posts)

The ugly truth is there is no enthusiast crowd that doesn't have a large portion of fucking idiots poisoning the well. Games got bigger and bigger and as a natural consequence attracted more and more shitty people along with the normal people. Guess which ones are louder, and have axes to grind?

Cultivate a circle of friends to talk games with and leave the large internet community shit behind. You'll be happier.

zedge

My experience on GAF became a lot more pleasant the day I stopped reading gaming threads which weren't in my subscription list.

(If there's some interesting news, then I'll just check out the OP and maybe the first page of posts)
That's what I normally do. It doesn't take long for threads to go south recently though. Ah well. Just an old man yelling at clouds. ;)

TUSR

Banned
I just drank a 5 hour energy for the first time in almost a year, if I die make sure smelly doesn't get any of my stuff.

please deport him, its my dying wish.

Curufinwe

I just see them as pretty similar players and think it's nuts to expect the same return for Kesler as the Flyers got for Mike Richards who was four years younger when he was traded and had just had a 66 point season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I just see them as pretty similar players and think it's nuts to expect the same return for Kesler as the Flyers got for Mike Richards who was four years younger when he was traded and had just had a 66 point season.
I agree, I think this asking price for Kesler is ridiculous. Particularly now with all his injuries and he's never appeared to play as well as he did a few years ago. Still a great player that could put a team over the top though.

Guise, I think I hate Watch_Doges. Is anyone playing this? Does it get better if I stick to the story missions?

Got, beat it, fun game, really enjoyed it. The free roam with friends can be fun too.

I just drank a 5 hour energy for the first time in almost a year, if I die make sure smelly doesn't get any of my stuff.

please deport him, its my dying wish.

I had a half a shot of that Pre-Sk8 before hockey a few weeks ago (never had anything like that or 5 hour energy). It tasted OK and I probably won't have it again since they really aren't good for you, but man was I flying every which way on the ice, it was amazing.

Ugh..every xbone thread turns into a shit show. Fucking Sony sack riding fanboy morons in this place. Frigging console warriors and pixel counters. Do these half wits actually enjoy playing any games??

/rant

I think you just need to sell your Xbox and buy a PS4 to join the superior crowd, that will also prevent me from owning you in Battlefield whenever I see you.

seriously though, don't even bother with threads like those, there are more PS4 fans than Xbox ones so you'll be on the losing end of an argument most times, just enjoy the console you have and laugh at everyone who tries to tell you other wise or whatever they say

Dragon Age Inquisition looks to be the real deal.

I will believe it when I see it, It's not the same Bioware, years ago I didn't even doubt anything they put out.

/rant

Sony fanboys, Xbox fanboys, PC Master Race fanboys, 60FPS or else fanboys they're all the same really. There are more of some than others. I'll never understand the blind loyalty to billion dollar corporations who put out a plastic box of PCB's and transitors that you happen to prefer. Were there ever any marriage proposals to Phil Spencer, Mark Cerny etc. because it creeps me out and the level of idolatry that now extends to employees of said companies.

I will believe it when I see it, It's not the same Bioware, years ago I didn't even doubt anything they put out.

Sony fanboys, Xbox fanboys, PC Master Race fanboys, 60FPS or else fanboys they're all the same really. There are more of some than others. I'll never understand the blind loyalty to billion dollar corporations who put out a plastic box of PCB's and transitors that you happen to prefer. Were there ever any marriage proposals to Phil Spencer, Mark Cerny etc. because it creeps me out and the level of idolatry that now extends to employees of said companies.

There was that bathtub thing with Cerny... Which I still have no idea what that was about. Phil Spencer seems to be mostly gif's and "Xboss", that's about it I think.

Curufinwe

fun things are fun

cuphead-idle.gif

zedge

Got, beat it, fun game, really enjoyed it. The free roam with friends can be fun too.

I had a half a shot of that Pre-Sk8 before hockey a few weeks ago (never had anything like that or 5 hour energy). It tasted OK and I probably won't have it again since they really aren't good for you, but man was I flying every which way on the ice, it was amazing.

I think you just need to sell your Xbox and buy a PS4 to join the superior crowd, that will also prevent me from owning you in Battlefield whenever I see you.

seriously though, don't even bother with threads like those, there are more PS4 fans than Xbox ones so you'll be on the losing end of an argument most times, just enjoy the console you have and laugh at everyone who tries to tell you other wise or whatever they say
I have both consoles. :p Next time I see you BF I'm gonna shoot you in the face. Beleedat!

Didn't really see any must-own games at E3. Was already going to get Witcher, Dragon Age, Smash, Zelda, and Pokemon, and nothing I saw changed my mind about them. Am leaning towards Bayonetta and Hyrule Warriors though.

Should think about getting a Wii U soon. Too bad I missed that Target clearance.

Curufinwe

TUSR

Banned
Mario Kart is a shit series.

Rubber banding, and items balancing races based on position.

I just want to thump the computer and people online without being punished for being too good.

It'll be a solid RPG to hold me over for The Witcher 3, but I have my doubts after Dragon Age II still, though this game doesn't seem to have any of those problems I still have lost some faith in Bioware.

I think it's safe to say Bioware was (is?) a very troubled studio. They appear to be trying to find an identity for themselves after all the high profile departures. I respect that, they could just be cranking out shit game after shit game instead.

I was fine with Bioware releasing the odd crap product. That happens. But it was how they responded to the ME3 ending fallout that soured them with me.

In any case, Mount & Blade 2 will be GOTG.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva 1m
Bryan Murray confirme que Jason Spezza lui a demandé d'être échangé. #senateurs #tvasports

Top Bottom