• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Habs rookie camp starts today. Good enough reason for me to post this

491eaeb0-d57e-11e3-92c6-8705d6ddcb69_851785247.gif

Awww yisssss

Calamari41

41 > 38
Seriously. If you're in an actual healthy relationship, and you're terrified of telling your SO about a purchase that you're about to make... maybe that means the purchase actually is ill-advised and should not be made.

Stet

Banned
When she breaks up with him, I hope he designs a fake contest website for "A NEW GIRLFRIEND!" and clicks on the enter button over and over while crying.

Quick

Banned

These fools need Heretic's book.

Chapter 40: Simping ain't free

Sleeping Dogs is better than every GTA before V, which I just haven't played. If anybody here hasn't tried Sleeping Dogs, please do so. It is really, really, really good, and absolutely gorgeous on PC (and I'm sure will be on PS4/Bone as well).

Sleeping Dogs is one of my favourite games for the PS3. I bought it not knowing much about it, and was very happy with it.

I looked it up and there's definitely a sequel in the works. Hype!

Hearing radio dudes talk about the rule changes made me excited for hockey again.

Bully is the one of the only Rockstar games I haven't played, along with Table Tennis.

Bully was great for it's time. It might have the best soundtrack in a Rockstar game, with Red Dead Redemption close behind.

Heretic

Soccer season starting. I recruited this kid from Nigeria who's extremely talented. He finally signed yesterday so I can stop worrying that he'll get poached by another team (almost happened last week).

Now I need to accept the fact that he isn't going anywhere and will continue to be a massive dependent and fucking irritant. He's constantly messaging me asking for help. I've pointed him to Google on two occasions tonight. I understand he's a kid and fresh from another continent but figure it out bud

Also DKCTF is phenomenal. Possibly the best 2D platformer ever - does everything brilliantly.

Also Dastardly you just need to compromise a bit if you want it to work. Unless she's the problem. But if it's just you then yeah it's going to take some work on your part to make it work. Which it sounds like you're doing

I've been wanting to get this but I never complete Donkey Kong games for one reason or another. I absolutely love them though.

Hearing radio dudes talk about the rule changes made me excited for hockey again.

Bully was great for it's time. It might have the best soundtrack in a Rockstar game, with Red Dead Redemption close behind.

I've heard good things, just never got around to playing it. I know the game has seasons, which is awesome. I'm a sucker for good weather systems in sandbox games.

GTAV was amazing. 19&21 is entitled to his opinion, but no one should listen to it!

(I did not enjoy GTAIV)
GTAV is a really good game, though it never really blew me away. I 100% V and IV, IV has aged so badly. Though 19 & 21 doesn't like Halo so his opinion doesn't matter. :p

Loved GTAV. IV was ok until after the bank heist, then all the stuff repeated again and again.

Though if you have a chance the story add ons (LatD, BoGT) are definetly worth it. Gay Tony specifically is the GTA that IV should've been.

Loved GTAV. IV was ok until after the bank heist, then all the stuff repeated again and again.

Though if you have a chance the story add ons (LatD, BoGT) are definetly worth it. Gay Tony specifically is the GTA that IV should've been.

Yup, TBoGT was awesome, probably enjoyed that more than IV and V for whatever reason.

Quick

Banned
I couldn't get into the GTA IV DLCs. The Lost and Damned was annoying with the bike controls, and The Ballad of Gay Tony had some other mechanic that also annoyed me that I can't think of right now.

GTA IV wasn't a bad game, but looking back, it isn't the 10/10-type game that everyone thought it was.

Going to Riot Fest today... Offspring is playing Smash in full and NOFX is playing Punk in Drublic. Tomorrow is Milo Goes to College... I am so fucking pumped. I saw the Descendents documentary last night and there was a band Q&A after, it was awesome. If you haven't checked out Milo Goes to College before you need to listen to it. Done by a bunch of dudes in high school, one of the best albums of all time (in my opinion)

zroid

Banned
I got Smash demo codes!! :O

I wanted to save one for my bros in NHL-GAF but my friend said he could local co-op with me this weekend so it made more sense to let him have it. :(

it's only a one week wait, you guys will be fine! :)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fuck that clip from Leiweke, there's a second one where he goes HAM on ownership.

I said damn!

I SAID DAYUMN!!!!

RC

Banned
Dealing with Telus is so frustrating. All new iphones have to be on a minium $70 a month two year contract. That plan is essentially the same one I had with my iphone 4, except I only paid $50 a month.
It would be cheaper for me to buy an iPhone 6 out of contract and pay $35 a month with Wind. Fucking Canadian telecom's. Always screwing us.

Hunter S.

GTAV was amazing. 19&21 is entitled to his opinion, but no one should listen to it!

(I did not enjoy GTAIV)
I love it too. The sales are so great it makes me euphoric with happiness that so many people love it.

More importantly I am getting really hyped to see me some Iggy in an Avalanche uniform. Fuck the Wild.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Wow my team one a control March by 35 points. Also got my first legendary engram.

Edit: also on ps4 if ppl need strike or fire team members.
Psn: Eldritch_Spectre

Top Bottom