• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

I got an exotic scout rifle in the Crucible yesterday. Game is OK, I enjoy it despite it's flaws. It funny how Bungie touted the game is different after level 20, as it is and it's completely worse.

Capitals rookies
Forwards
Jakub Vrana / Andre Burakovsky/ Caleb Herbert
Kevin Elgestal / Chandler Stephenson / Nathan Walker
Braden Pimm / Miles Koules / Cole Wilson
Ben Woodley / Liam O’Brien / Braden Christoffer

Defensemen
Madison Bowey / Christian Djoos
Michal Cajkovsky / Garrett Haar
Wade Epp / Tyler Lewington

Goalies
Pheonix Copley
Vitek Vanecek

I've never heard of anybody on those bottom two lines.

Have a feeling that Bowey will disappoint will all the hype.

Caps top forward lines should be pretty good today.
Defense is definitely a question mark. I look forward to seeing Djoos play.

Calamari41

41 > 38
My friend bought me Diable 3 PS4 and now I have no desire to play Destiny :/

Yeah... I got the two at the same time. Put a couple of hours into Destiny, and it's been all Diablo ever since.

As someone who played D3 on PC when it first came out, I am flabbergasted by how much better it is now. Like someone told me here a couple of weeks ago, it is like a whole new game. Amazing.

Giggzy

Here you go dudes (mainly Pickles)

Start of the trailhead
Cx2JOA9.jpg

Only bear sighting

Taking a break at Franklin Lake

Franklin Lake

Top of Franklin Pass

Top of Franklin Pass Pt. 2

In the valley close to campsite #1

Forrester Lake (Campsite #1) Day 1 total: 10 miles with 13,200 feet at highest elevation.

Start of Day #2

Lost Canyon (Campsite #2) Total: 8 miles

Day #3, need to get to the top of Sawtooth Pass in the distance.

Getting closer...

Almost there, view from where we came from.

Columbine Lake, right below the pass

At the top, can see the car in the distance!

View every night

Total mileage = 28 miles over 3 days.

Giggzy

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
McKenzie did an interview with Bergevin, and he said that A.Gally will be starting camp at center. Interesting seeing as it looked like he was locked in at LW. Wonder how things turn out if he kills it.

Thanks guys.

The Midwest has some pretty nice mountain (hills) ranges too. Where are you going?

Pictures cannot portray the scale of the Sierra Nevada's. Everything here was so massive in person. Hands down the most strenuous trip I've done. Took me a few days to recover.

Not exactly sure, it's not going to be anything crazy though, just a weekend away probably somewhere in Wisconsin
V4LcSqZ.gif

I'm hopefully going to be out in LA for a month or so this winter, I look forward to taking advantage of the area as much as I can. Very jealous!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The 5'9 rookie camp invitee has been our best player in the first two games?

... welp

Samyy

I've been trying to decide on my second purchase for my PS4.

TLOU Remastered, Infamous+First Light, Diablo 3 UEE, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, or Transistor

From that list you can't go wrong with the first 4, I thought Transistor was just okay. It'll probably be 50-75% during the holidays so you might as well wait imo.

If you've never played TLOU....I'd start with that.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I've been trying to decide on my second purchase for my PS4.

TLOU Remastered, Infamous+First Light, Diablo 3 UEE, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, or Transistor

If you haven't played TLOU before, then TLOU.

If you have played it, then Infamous is 29.99 this Friday at Walmart, D3 is boring and you should play Path of Exile instead, Tomb Raider isn't as good as Sleeping Dogs, and Transistor is a good game.

I haven't really been to a full funeral before today, that was a tough time for all. But it is over and hopefully my dad's side of the family can move on, but it will be tough (it was my cousins funeral who I mentioned about a few days ago).

In happier news, looking forward to trying out Destiny's Raid once I get a high enough level (and so do my friends), I can imagine me raging very hard during the whole thing.

TUSR

Banned
I haven't really been to a full funeral before today, that was a tough time for all. But it is over and hopefully my dad's side of the family can move on, but it will be tough (it was my cousins funeral who I mentioned about a few days ago).

In happier news, looking forward to trying out Destiny's Raid once I get a high enough level (and so do my friends), I can imagine me raging very hard during the whole thing.

Funerals are tough, they really are the beginning of trying to move forward. The hardest part is seeing the immediate family, even though you are affected by the loss too it's hard to imagine what they are going through. (At least for me anyways).

You have Density on PS4 right?

Last funeral I went to was over 10 years ago and I still remember it. It's tough.

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin man. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I shouldn't be watching the Flyers/Caps rookie game... I just want the season to start...

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Funerals are rough, but I hope your family can start to heal.

Yes sir! Mineral King to be exact.
Amazing pics giggsy.

I was lucky enough to visit the sierra nevadas. Went to à trip with some people that led us up in complete darkness, and when we woke up and opened the tents the view was so beautiful. Your pics really reminded me of it, made My day, Thanks!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Sekac, and Andrighetto clearly a step ahead of everyone else. Andrighetto reminds me of a more offensively talented Gallagher. Scherbak is just there, expected for his first camp.

Edit: Nevins fighting Imama lmao........kid is a total goon, can't wait to see Therrien slot him in over Sekac.

Didn't see today's game, but watched the two previous ones. I liked Gregoire as well, reminds me of Bournival a bit, I think he has better hands, but not quite the same hustle.

Thought Shea was pretty good considering he was undrafted, then I noticed he's already 24, and Ellis/Bennet/Dietz were better in camp, not to mention the others on Hamilton.

So one of my friends just came out.

I'm not sure what to say. I support him and everything, but this is unfamiliar territory for me and I don't want to sound like an insensitive idiot.

I should also mention that he said this in our WhatsApp group and it's most definitely not a joke or anything.

zroid

Banned

I'm not sure what to say. I support him and everything, but this is unfamiliar territory for me and I don't want to sound like an insensitive idiot.

I should also mention that he said this in our WhatsApp group and it's most definitely not a joke or anything.

My high school friend came out to me in our first week of university together, and I said the stupidest thing (nothing homophobic, it was just really just an insensitive response). I was pretty ignorant back then. We continued to be close friends but I still regret that moment today. He must have been hoping for something positive, and I didn't give him that, because I wasn't thinking clearly. :(

If I could take a mulligan I would say something like "I'm happy for you, thanks for telling me"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

I had a close friend come out a couple of years ago after knowing him for a long time. Nothing changed, just let him know you're glad he was able to do it and felt comfortable enough to tell you.

Top Bottom