• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Yawnier

Banned
Just pray Carlyle is gone sooner rather than later :/

Yep

wow

zOaQCEU.png

Oomf he looks baked, lol.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Kozun AGAIN!

There's no way we can send him down after all this. He seems to be the only one who is doing what he's saying and bringing it at camp. he knows he has to shine and I'll be damned if he hasn't shined.

Wild are going to kick some azz tonight. Vanek is going to go HAM in his first home game.

Allegedly there were conflicts internally at Bungie.

"Allegedly". Just look at how they treated Marty. Obviously there were some conflicts.

Bungie lost my respek soon after Reach came out. Destiny fell hard off my radar as soon as I played the Beta. Kinda blows that the game sucked because there are still some really good guys and gals working there.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kozun AGAIN!

There's no way we can send him down after all this. He seems to be the only one who is doing what he's saying and bringing it at camp. he knows he has to shine and I'll be damned if he hasn't shined.

Yeah but is he better than Orr?

What? Oh he is?

Well then what the fuck?!?

Stasis

Dylan's a pretty likeable dude from what I've seen.

He seems a lot more comfortable and confident this year. Knows what he's supposed to be for the team and is applying it. I'm optimistic about him. Ditto Miller and Duke, obviously. This season could be a lot of fun.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dylan's a pretty likeable dude from what I've seen.

He seems a lot more comfortable and confident this year. Knows what he's supposed to be for the team and is applying it. I'm optimistic about him. Ditto Miller and Duke, obviously. This season could be a lot of fun.
JT was all over the ice during his shifts again in that period. He's been consistently excellent since camp started. Only guy other than Hank to play in every game so far, too.

And I'm still seeing no reason to send Duclair back to juniors. We have to burn a year off his ELC no matter what even if we send him back to the QMJHL, so we might as well use him if he keeps playing like this, right?

Listening to this song from the MGS5 trailer and it describes the Leafs organization pretty well.

Standing on the edge of the underworld
Looking at the abyss
and I'm hoping for some miracle
To breakout, to escape from all this
Whispers in the air tell the tales
of a life that's gone
Desolation, devastation
What a mess we made, when it all went wrong

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Flyers look like they actually mean to play this period. Already more than doubled their shot total and scored a goal.

And McIlrath just hit the obscenely expensive Gardenvision. That's a new one.

Stasis

Yeah I want him in the lineup. At least 9 games. There's a contract limit issue though... well be at 51. Someone will have to be moved. Not sure how that works with the slide.

Flyers are really gonna start running our guys as this game goes on. Kinda glad they got one, if this extended to a 4 or 5 goal lead it could be risky with these scrubs running amok. Tomorrow should be more interesting vs. their actual talent.

iLLmAtlc

Sorry for off-topic.

When writing a follow-up email for a job interview:

Do you guys think "I hope to hear from you" is better or "I look forward to hearing from you"? The latter seems more assertive but I'm not sure if that's the correct message to convey lol.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What a Morin. Quickly turns into a PPG from Mueller. 5-2 Rangers.

St. Louis had two straight perfect cross ice setups that the person on the other end totally blew.

Sorry for off-topic.

When writing a follow-up email for a job interview:

Do you guys think "I hope to hear from you" is better or "I look forward to hearing from you"? The latter seems more assertive but I'm not sure if that's the correct message to convey lol.

Look forward. Be confident. You've already gone through the interview process.

Top Bottom