• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Bernier was struggling last night? What the ****? He was good again.

Booth being injured sucks. I was looking forward to him having a good year, or at least hoping he would, by staying healthy and contributing.

Here's hoping Franson just has a bruised knee. That said, they reported that Booth just had a bone bruise in his foot.

I don't play Destiny but my friend was talking about how stoked he is about the new patch, and how it changes your items to a certain class/level etc. I think it was the same topic that was discussed here a few days ago, but everyone was saying how terrible this patch was. It had something to do with decoding your loot. Does this ring a bell? I'm curious the different sides about it

4OofKY4.png
LFFeUZ1.png

Only $19.99 at Wal-Mart

That's
Subban
, btw

Looks more like Lebron James tbh.

Spl1nter

Rogers spent $4.5 million on its new studio for the NHL. Damn that is a big number but it does look very impressive. Sounds like we might get more mini-doc and personal player interviews which would be nice. NHL does a poor job compared to other sports in showing off its athletes and giving them personality. Especially with Strombo leading the interviews, should produce quality content.

Rogers spent $4.5 million on its new studio for the NHL. Damn that is a big number but it does look very impressive. Sounds like we might get more mini-doc and personal player interviews which would be nice. NHL does a poor job compared to other sports in showing off its athletes and giving them personality. Especially with Strombo leading the interviews, should produce quality content.

Million? That doesn't seem like a lot of money

Samyy

Icing a set of forwards that are likely the starters minus Kessel & Clarkson. Nylanders the one I think gets sent down/Sweden.

Yawnier

Banned
Icing a set of forwards that are likely the starters minus Kessel & Clarkson. Nylanders the one I think gets sent down/Sweden.

Kind of kills me if a kid like Kozun or Leivo will have to give up a spot on the roster for Clarkson and/or Orr, more so Orr.

Stasis

Real nice move by Haggerty on that second goal too.

And yeah, we're a fast fucking team. I love it. Miller and Duke have some real good wheels on them.

Top Bottom