• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

zroid

Banned
CFzaQrKUIAARWbz.png

h

e

l

p

User33 was talking about it a couple pages ago

it's roughly the probability of a prospect having success in the NHL based on the success rate of his comparables

Oh, okay

I don't like the pick, myself. He's likely not going to be very successful, but here's hoping.

Cactus

Banned
User33 was talking about it a couple pages ago

it's roughly the probability of a prospect having success in the NHL based on the success rate of his comparables

So, the chart is negative? I'm not a huge fan of the pick but at least it looks like he might become a very good fourth liner (unlike our other recent late-1st rounder).

zroid

Banned
So, the chart is negative? I'm not a huge fan of the pick but at least it looks like he might become a very good fourth liner (unlike our other recent late-1st rounder).

makes it seem like a long shot

but, as always, it's harder to project defence. he could surprise us. his first AHL year is going to be telling.

zroid

Banned
I'm outright banning charts like this from now on unless you damn well give a proper explanation of what the hell I'm even looking at.

To outline how enraged I am by this chart that I couldn't figure out if my life depending on it, here is a random image:

Kave pls

go back a couple pages, User33 explained it

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm outright banning charts like this from now on unless you damn well give a proper explanation of what the hell I'm even looking at.

To outline how enraged I am by this chart that I couldn't figure out if my life depending on it, here is a random image:

C'mon Kave, the blue line isn't as high as the red line, not hard to figure out.

zroid

Banned
Saw this on twitter, via @joshweissbock...

Comparables to Connor Brown's 20 y.o. AHL season

CFzn8tbUUAAuLvs.png

hopefully more Perreault than Schremp...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I love that the pedophilia sympathy thread lasted longer than the incest thread. Though a mod did create the pedo thread.
Just thinking of Louie CK's bit on pedophiles on his last SNL appearance and I can't take that seriously

Quick

Banned
Just people fishing for a tag imo

Seems to be an OT thing to post the most shocking thread you can without getting banned for it.

I've never seen the big deal with tags. I'm not saying that because I have one, but even when I didn't, it wasn't such a big deal.

Quick

Banned
I'm actually pretty hyped up to see the Leafs' first pick selection.

You'd have Shanahan on stage with Dubas and Hunter, and probably Babcock too.

It'll be like The Avengers at Comic Con the first time.

zroid

Banned
"for all intensive purposes"

<barf>

Man, the tears are going to flow here when Hunter and Dubas come out and announce Lawson Crouse as the Leafs' selection.

It doesn't help that every time Dubas is interviewed about the players he has his eyes on for the 4th pick, he mentions Crouse along with the other guys :lol

I'm pretty sure it's just lip service, but still. Paranoia runs high in Leafland.

It doesn't help that every time Dubas is interviewed about the players he has his eyes on for the 4th pick, he mentions Crouse along with the other guys :lol

I'm pretty sure it's just lip service, but still. Paranoia runs high in Leafland.

BUT

Dubas has also spoken about size being a luxury the Leafs can't indulge in at this point.

Top Bottom