• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

True that. Undiagnosed but I know I have some sort of anxiety disorder as well. Not fun in any way.

Diagnose it brother. I waited until I was developing physical symptoms from it. I've lost ten pounds in the past three weeks, I can't eat anything because I'm pretty much always in fight or flight. I wish I'd looked into this two years ago.

Diagnose it brother. I waited until I was developing physical symptoms from it. I've lost ten pounds in the past three weeks, I can't eat anything because I'm pretty much always in fight or flight. I wish I'd looked into this two years ago.

Jesus that's terrible. The worst I get is dry heaves when things are really bad, but that's rare.

Jesus that's terrible. The worst I get is dry heaves when things are really bad, but that's rare.

Yeah, it's been a bit of a shit sandwich. It's only a problem if you're not managing it, which I wasn't. I was distracting. Might be a good idea to talk to your doctor about it.

Quick

Banned

This happened to me once this year, a couple of weeks into the job. Before that, a couple of years ago.

I'm just panicking inside and it's causing me to get flustered at my job, in turn screwing something up. Screwing up then causes me to panic and get flustered. Vicious cycle.

This happened to me once this year, a couple of weeks into the job. Before that, a couple of years ago.

I'm just panicking inside and it's causing me to get flustered at my job, in turn screwing something up. Screwing up then causes me to panic and get flustered. Vicious cycle.

Yeah man, same for you. Talk to your GP. They can probably help! I wish I had recognized earlier that I needed help.

I feel like I'm developing or have developed an anxiety disorder when I started working here.

I think that was my last job. Cost me that job.

Of course I had a bunch of other stuff happen which didn't help things.

Shitty feeling, but I'm feeling like myself again.

Cactus

Banned
I had a lot of anxiety issues when I was a teenager. It has been years since I've had a panic attack (and it was a really mild one), so I'm hoping it's all behind me at this point. Hopefully you guys get through your issues relatively unscathed as well, because dealing with any sort of (seemingly irrepressible) anxiety is terrible.

Weber and Josi got by far the highest QoC and lowest percentage of Off Zone starts on the Predators. It's not surprising that affected their possession stats.

http://www.behindthenet.ca/nhl_stat...3+5+4+6+7+8+13+14+29+30+32+33+34+45+46+63+67#

Stuff like this is interesting and adds more context.

It's the players with easy competition and offensive zone starts that still put up bad numbers that make you wonder why they're in the NHL(or worse why is your team giving them a multi year extension).

I had to basically teach myself some calculus just to get by. That class was so shitty though. The highest grade was a 53%. My 39% curved up to a C+ at the end. :lol

With jokes like that you could open for Jay Leno.

If it lets me have even a portion of Leno's car collection, I'm ok with it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
McCarron seems kind of alright

His skating is awkward, but he has decent hands.

I just hope he's put into an offensive role in Hamilton next season with good players. Knowing Lefebvre though he'll probably encourage him to fight as much as possible like Tinordi.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Based Timmins. The difference in McCarron's game from last season to this season is pretty amazing. I think he has a legitimate chance to make the team out of training camp next season, he has all the tools we're missing right now. I never doubted Timmins, but I was really curious at the McCarron pick, it looks like he did his magic again.

Red_Man

Fucale has promise. I really believe he might be Price's Successor.
Fucale won't play a regular season game in a Habs jersey. He probably won't even make it to training camp this season. His play in the playoffs this year are only enhancing his "clutch player" persona. He'll be gone in a package.

Socreges

Banned
ANCEFHO.gif

Good riddance.
Play went on after this? Really? Looks like the Hawks player stops at the end.

Red_Man

Hopefully Appleby never goes pro, I'm already tired of hearing the commentators yell out his name from this game.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Seems like McCarron hasn't had many shifts this period, but he makes something happen everytime he's out there, stupid Therrien.

Top Bottom