• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Socreges

Banned
McCarron is OK... I guess

Cole+Cassels+NHL+Draft+Portraits+0ar4TntZIhvl.jpg

swoon.gif

S'all about those 3rd rounders

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
What are the good games in that bundle? I have none of them. Guacamelee and Steamworld seem the most interesting.

Haven't played The Fall or Stealth Inc 2 yet but they've been getting good reviews I think. No idea about Moon Chronicles, it's a FPS on 3DS, port of the original DS game I think, but broken up into episodes.

Woah Dave sucks, the rest are pretty great IMO, Guacamelee and OlliOlli are the best of the bunch, and Might Switch Force is really good if you like speed running things.

It's worth noting that for SteamWorld and OlliOlli you get both a Wii U and 3DS Code. OlliOlli has crossbuy however and once you download it on Wii U, you should be able to download it on any 3DS's that are linked to that Wii U.

Pikma

Banned
What are the good games in that bundle? I have none of them. Guacamelee and Steamworld seem the most interesting.
Steamworld is incredibly good, totally worth a try, it's like some kind of metroidvania version of Mr. Driller, but the execution is surprisingly great, even though the game is not that long.

Quick

Banned
Supergirl pilot leaked. The trailer looks interesting, so I might just give it a shot.

But when I see Melissa Benoist, I can't help but think:

U7Gey.gif

Mostly joking on that second part.

Supergirl pilot leaked. The trailer looks interesting, so I might just give it a shot.

But when I see Melissa Benoist, I can't help but think:

U7Gey.gif

Mostly joking on that second part.

The new SuperGirl is adorable. Can't wait for The Crossovers with Flash and Arrow.

Quick

Banned
I feel like I'll end up having to watch either one or both of Arrow and Flash at some point to really appreciate crossover episodes.

I feel like I'll end up having to watch either one or both of Arrow and Flash at some point to really appreciate crossover episodes.

Just watch the Flash. Arrow's Quality has gone down dramatically after season two. The only good episodes for season three was The Flash Crossovers

Also I've been playing FFX HD Version for the very first time ever. It's pretty good but the voice acting is awful.

Pikma

Banned
Just watch the Flash. Arrow's Quality has gone down dramatically after season two. The only good episodes for season three was The Flash Crossovers

Also I've been playing FFX HD Version for the very first time ever. It's pretty good but the voice acting is awful.
Does FFX have something similar to their closest predecessors (i.e. VII, VIII and IX) or is that game really as different as it looks, I've always wanted to try it myself but the lack of a decent Vita memory card and especially those damn prices have always put me off.

Are the Leafs going to the SCF?
Sens spending to the cap next season?
Arizona Coyotes relocating?

I just read that FIFA members got arrested on charges of corruption so hell must have frozen over.

Does FFX have something similar to their closest predecessors (i.e. VII, VIII and IX) or is that game really as different as it looks, I've always wanted to try it myself but the lack of a decent Vita memory card and especially those damn prices have always put me off.

Having only played 3,5,7. I say it's very different from the rest. You don't really level up in this game you just move places on a grid to boost your stats and get skills. I like it I think it's a soild FF. Auron is so fucking cool I knew he'd be a cool character since He made a Appearance in KH2

Pikma

Banned
Having only played 3,5,7. I say it's very different from the rest. You don't really level up in this game you just move places on a grid to boost your stats and get skills. I like it I think it's a soild FF. Auron is so fucking cool I knew he'd be a cool character since He made a Appearance in KH2
You should definitely play IX, it's incredible!

From what I've seen it looks good, damn you Sony and your overpriced shit.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Are the Leafs going to the SCF?
Sens spending to the cap next season?
Arizona Coyotes relocating?

I just read that FIFA members got arrested on charges of corruption so hell must have frozen over.

That slimy bastard Blatter hasn't been arrested yet, so hell is still hot as ever.

Silexx

I can't help but think this is somewhat related to the upcoming election, I hope I'm wrong

Some seem to think that the arrests were timed pretty close following the suspension of Israel from FIFA, but that's getting into conspiracy territory.

Quick

Banned
DeBoer set to be hired before the end of the week. So that leaves an announcement for either tomorrow or Friday. /captain obvious

- DeBoer Watch 2015, spinoff of Cockwatch 2015.

Baby, Baby Wings (Toledo Walleye) have forced a game 7 for tonight after being down 3-0 in their semi-finals series in the ECHL.

I'm just going to become a fan of our farm teams and farm-farm teams since they have more success than the big club. :(

Top Bottom