• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

I believe Radulov said something to the extent he'd swim across the Atlantic to play for Roy again. Maybe he wouldn't be such a head case under Roy, he is a skilled player and could flourish on the wing of any of our centers.

Radulov is a very good hockey player. Lots of pressure on Avs/Roy to make the playoffs next season, so this might not be a bad move.

I doubt he'd sign for more than one year, so f it doesn't work out for whatever reason, he'll fuck off back to Russia.

He has a season left in the KHL so it would be 2016, unless he could break it.

Cake Boss

Banned
CGD1nILWoAAnGl_.png

5on5 shots for during our streak, look at the 2 lonesome strings, that's our 3rd pairing dman. Boroballs and Gryballs.

Need another top 6 forward doe!!

“”Maybe I give someone a bit better deal if they take one of my contracts, rather than buy somebody out.”

1rzub.gif

This fucking guy needs to go already.
Can't wait to get rid of the Cowen contract by giving away Hoffman, can't fucking wait.

This fucking guy needs to go already.
Can't wait to get rid of the Cowen contract by giving away Hoffman, can't fucking wait.

It's Greening. They're too cheap to buy him out unless they really have no choice. I think he's willing to get screwed in a trade to move Greening so he can acquire another wanna be power forward like Greening.

I still laugh at that spider diagram. They're fucking terrible. Got to be the worst defense pairing in the NHL.

Our "shutdown defense pairing" who only shutdown our chances to win.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
fucking John

Ep 19:
"Dollar and a kiss" :lol :lol

I am actively rooting for him to be kicked off. Generally, I like all the contestants but I want him to go down. I seem to be more pissed at him fucking up his team than his team is lol. Liked the dollar and a kiss bit too.

Quick

Banned
My anxiety at work is ramping up. Not sure if I can last the week without puking my guts out or passing out or something. That's what I'm feeling right now. I screwed up on a report and got called out for it, and I have to deal with some other big work-related stuff, too.

My anxiety at work is ramping up. Not sure if I can last the week without puking my guts out or passing out or something. That's what I'm feeling right now. I screwed up on a report and got called out for it, and I have to deal with some other big work-related stuff, too.

Go see your GP man! Seriously, you don't want to end up like me.

Cake Boss

Banned

Go to HR, ask for sick leave.

Quick

Banned
Go see your GP man! Seriously, you don't want to end up like me.

I'm trying to find the time for it, since I've been busy lately.

HR is a little complicated to deal with at my job (long story), but I will find the time. I have at least a day off from work coming up that I plan to use for it.

You gotta make time! I know it can be really scary to think that there's something 'wrong' with you, but the longer you wait the worse it's going to get.

You're not alone, lots and lots of people have trouble dealing with anxiety. Sign of the times, I guess. Mental Health GAF has a lot of people who are willing to listen if you have questions, and you can always send me a PM if you need something.

You don't have to suffer like that!

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Go see your doctor. It's not something you want to mess with or leave.

HR is a little complicated to deal with at my job (long story), but I will find the time. I have at least a day off from work coming up that I plan to use for it.

Make time. Call in sick if you have to. It's what my best friend made me do when I finally hit a wall and was just crying at my desk at work. For me it was depression more than anxiety but it was the best thing I could have done.

I had to confront multiple sources of my anxiety yesterday and like it usually does it went pretty damn well. It's just the dread and ramp up that fucks with me usually. What REALLY ends up sending me over the edge is when unplanned major events have to happen and some form long distance traveling is involved. And the anxiety doesn't go away in those instances until the cause is looooooooong over with. I think I may try to get some xanax for those times because they're rare enough to where I won't be taking them often but unbearable enough for me to admit I need to take the edge off.

I had to confront multiple sources of my anxiety yesterday and like it usually does it went pretty damn well. It's just the dread and ramp up that fucks with me usually. What REALLY ends up sending me over the edge is when unplanned major events have to happen and some form long distance traveling is involved. And the anxiety doesn't go away in those instances until the cause is looooooooong over with. I think I may try to get some xanax for those times because they're rare enough to where I won't be taking them often but unbearable enough for me to admit I need to take the edge off.

I just nearly passed out walking into an ultrasound clinic (health driven anxiety).

Quick

Banned
Thanks for the support, guys.

This has just been a really hectic week, moreso than usual. I'm just really on edge about a big event I have to manage and I'm freaking out about it.

My day off is coming up next week, so I'll use that to see the doctor.

Thanks for the support, guys.

This has just been a really hectic week, moreso than usual. I'm just really on edge about a big event I have to manage and I'm freaking out about it.

My day off is coming up next week, so I'll use that to see the doctor.

Good Luck man

zroid

Banned
I like these spider diagrams

Dan Hamhuis is interesting. All over the map depending on whom he's playing with

CGHASI0WEAA3EM7.png:large

Dorsett pls

Pikma

Banned
Stay well Quick, and do whatever you need and take as much as time as you need to feel better and be comfortable with what you do, just remember that your health always goes first, no matter what.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yet another CapGeek alternative has popped up

http://capfriendly.com
They need serious help with their layout design. It's tuuuurible. The top left icon being a giant white box makes lit look like an unloaded graphic that's overlapping the rest of the blue top bar. The always dead center "Select a team" drop down is annoying, as it's covering text at the top of the screen when I scroll down. I essentially lose the top 2 rows of text when trying to compare numbers... Sigh.

zroid

Banned
They need serious help with their layout design. It's tuuuurible. The top left icon being a giant white box makes lit look like an unloaded graphic that's overlapping the rest of the blue top bar. The always dead center "Select a team" drop down is annoying, as it's covering text at the top of the screen when I scroll down. I essentially lose the top 2 rows of text when trying to compare numbers... Sigh.

it is 100% designed for mobile, lol

even there the select a team drop down is kinda annoying tho

And Pittsburgh gets a 2016 3rd rounder for compensation. Sabres now only have three 3rd round picks...

5 year contract for Bylsma in Buffalo.
PIT gets 2016 3rd rd pick from BUF as compensation. Pick was originally NYI but has condition attached to it, so PIT likely getting VAN pick

Quick

Banned
Stay well Quick, and do whatever you need and take as much as time as you need to feel better and be comfortable with what you do, just remember that your health always goes first, no matter what.

Thanks. I know better than to let this keep up. I just need to get over this weekend and I should have more time. I'm taking a break from work for a quick moment right now.

Quick, if it'll help, i could come cuddle with you at work

Marvie, it's your birthday. We should all be cuddling with you instead.

Dan Bylsma officially the new Sabres head coach.

Not a bad hire by the Sabres.

Guy Boucher still lurking around the bushes somewhere.

Socreges

Banned
This has been me to some extent for the last few months. We got new projects at the same time that I started a 4-month professional course (nights and weekends). It's really forced me to be much better at time management, though, and take on better habits in general, in order to keep my stress at a reasonable level.

#1: Make sure you sleep well. No late night GAF or video games or Netflix.
#2: Remember - you'll be fine.

What is it you do in West Victoria?

fallout

Sounds rough. I really hate places where people get negatively called out for mistakes. Accountability is one thing, but I find things generally turn to shit in that kind of environment.

At the end of the day, none of it is worth your health, mental or physical. Keep your head up.

I still think Eichel was hyped up more than he should have been to make things more interesting with McDavid being a clear cut number 1. Eichel is still going to be great though.

Top Bottom