• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
XCOM2

NEW FALLOUT

CYBERPUNK 2077

THE FUTURE IS BRIIIIIIIIGHT

I don't think pictures of your mom's trailer is that interesting though.

nPPIr.gif

Pikma

Banned
Dark Souls 3 though? Really? Shit's getting to Ubisoft/Level 5 levels, just let the formula rest, try something new instead

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are weird, I'm going to go back to buying virtual clothes for my Inkling.

They give stat boosts you creeps

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Petry signed to a 6 year extension

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Love it. Bergevin putting in work, hopefully this is the start of a great off season for him.

zroid

Banned
Petry signed to a 6 year extension

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Love it. Bergevin putting in work, hopefully this is the start of a great off season for him.

Wow. Congrats

pretty reasonable cap hit too. wouldn't call it a bargain, but it's fair. if he hit the market, might have been higher.

Red_Man

Jeff Petry's new deal with Habs, $33 million over six years ($5.5 M AAV)
UNF UNF UNF

Love it. Anything under $6M was going to be a deal, and he really solidifies our top 4. I really thought he was going to free agency.

Red_Man

Habs NHL D under contract/RFA NHLer.

Subban, Petry, Markov, Beaulieu, Pateryn, Gilbert, Emelin. (Tinordi)
Bergevin said that Tinordi is an important part of the teams vision going forward, so I don't expect him to be moved unless it's in a blockbuster. Hopefully this signing signals the end of the Emelin era.

Bergevin said that Tinordi is an important part of the teams vision going forward, so I don't expect him to be moved unless it's in a blockbuster. Hopefully this signing signals the end of the Emelin era.

There's still hope that Blue Jackets still want Emelin. I want Beaulieu and Pateryn to be both in the line up next year.

Red_Man

Who's going to touch Emelin
McPhee once he joins the Leafs

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Habs have the highest paid defense unit in the league if my calculations are correct.
Emelin needs to be moved for whatever it takes. $4.1 M on him. Gilbert is also at $2.8, Tinordi / Pateryn can cover those holes for much cheaper.

Top Bottom