• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
An actual fantastic find by someone on HFboards!!!

Reid Mitchell, the guy who is responsible for essentially all the administrative stuff for the Leafs (booking hotels, travel, etc) for all hockey ops and scouting just followed a few more people on twitter.

James Paliafito (new scout)
The new director of sports science guy
Sheldon Keefe
Andrew Brewer (Red Wings Assistant)

Seems like announcements for Keefe and the new assistant coach coming soon.

The thirst is real.

gaming_noob

I'm convinced this is gaming_n00b's HFboards account:

Eu1LNDA.png

lol that's not me. I've learned a lot from NHLGaf...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm reading the steam reviews on Sakura Fantasy Chapter 1

Couldn't find lotion 0/10

5 minutes into the game and I get the choice to decide whether or not the MC gets to wear panties.

11/10 for plot.

The only major choice was deciding who I wanted to have lesbian sex with, but to be fair it's more important then the choices I made in the Walking Dead

I AM OUT OF TISSUE BOXES. HELP ME MY WHOLE HOUSE IS PAINTED WHITE.

THIS IS THE VERY PINNACLE OF ENLIGHTENMENT! I'M TALKING FULL ON BLAST UP YOUR ♥♥♥! SO FAST LESBO-FANTASM, GIRL ON GIRL-GASM, PUCKER UP, D-CUP, ♥♥♥♥♥♥ BUMP, DOKI DOKI SPITS SWAP ROLLER COASTER, YOUR ♥♥♥♥ CAN'T EVEN HANDLE SON! SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE YURI GOD ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, NO TURNING BACK GAME OF ALL TIME!

10/10

and finally, Acid's review:

Here we go!

Sakura Fantasy is easily, easily the best entry in the franchise thus far. One of the most notable improvements is the choice to have a female protagonist and the ability to see said female protagonist with the other characters. This just seems so much better than a bumbling male protagonist that you can't see.

The story is excellent and actually makes sense the whole way through, involving many choices that affect the game's turnout. The characters are lovable (& hot) and you'll quickly become attached to them. Winged Cloud must've realized that they ♥♥♥♥ed up with Angels's lack of erotic scenes and stepped up their game, throwing in countless nude scenes, scenes of "you" nude and even a ♥♥♥♥ing lesbian kissing scene that almost drove me to fap level. Not to mention, the music doesn't drive you into fits of insanity, great job guys.

Overall, Sakura Fantasy Chapter 1 is amazing. All the flaws from the previous games were fixed and improved upon, the main character isn't a ♥♥♥♥♥ and there's another chapter on the way, cannot wait. Winged Cloud, great job on this.

8/8 m8, pretty damn gr8.

Pikma

Banned
Finally finished Life Is Strange episode 3, for fuck's sake guys try this game, it's freaking amazing, like one of those Telltale games from nowadays but actually good, your choices actually matter (so far) and it's just, well, one of the best Adventure games I've played so far. Schuey was right

Solo

Petry signing is good, but hey, Bergevin, you twat: it's our offense that sucks and needs immediate attention, not our D.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god we're getting Bickell, aren't we?

That's my fear, but I'm hoping Sharp because he's good, and the Hawks cap troubles means Bergevin could probably get him for a relatively cheap price compared to other legitimate top 6 wingers.

Giggzy

Beleskey and Beauch both want to stay in Anaheim, but I'm not sure we can afford both. The way both were speaking yesterday seems like they're willing to be reasonable with their salary expectations. They've been here for a long time, through thick and thin, and don't want to leave knowing a cup is so close for this team.

I feel okay if we don't resign either one, but I'd rather keep bells if I had to choose.

First bullet dodged: It's not a fucking remaster
Second bullet to dodge: Does the shooting still feel fucking awful
Third bullet to dodge: Does VATS take more after 3 or NV?

Fallout 4 is going to be amazing on PC

Mods extend the life of Bethesda games so much.

Outside of VATS, i'd like to see improved shooting mechanics, though that seems pretty certain. On the subject of graphics, I think it's really hard to make a nuclear wasteland look decent, though it's certainly been done before, but in less intrinsic shooters. Though I also think the game looks fine, I like the art style.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Beleskey and Beauch both want to stay in Anaheim, but I'm not sure we can afford both. The way both were speaking yesterday seems like they're willing to be reasonable with their salary expectations. They've been here for a long time, through thick and thin, and don't want to leave knowing a cup is so close for this team.

I feel okay if we don't resign either one, but I'd rather keep bells if I had to choose.

I'd take a pay cut to stay with one of the top contending teams and have another solid shot at a Cup, a team I'd been with for most (or all) of my career.

Especially if I'm Beauch, who is earning close to triple what Beleskey is and didn't do too hot in this last series. At 34 years old, he could probably secure a place on the team through the upcoming "open Cup window" period and lead himself into retirement if he is, as you said, reasonable with his salary requirements.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, the game looks fine. If they could improve something it would be there character models and the way conversations look.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Guys what if I told you I am barely past the vault in Fallout 3 and never played again after that.

And I have Fallout: New Vegas in it's original wrapping still years later...

For my sanity probably shouldn't get hype for Fallout 4.

zroid

Banned
finally going to crack open Splatoon today I think, didn't have a chance to yesterday

need to add yalls NNIDs, those I don't have already anyway

edit: sent friend requests to a bunch of you from the NHLGAF list

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Mods extend the life of Bethesda games so much.

Outside of VATS, i'd like to see improved shooting mechanics, though that seems pretty certain. On the subject of graphics, I think it's really hard to make a nuclear wasteland look decent, though it's certainly been done before, but in less intrinsic shooters. Though I also think the game looks fine, I like the art style.

Stalker was arguably one of the best looking games at the time it came out and remaind that way for a long time

Quick

Banned
Guys what if I told you I am barely past the vault in Fallout 3 and never played again after that.

And I have Fallout: New Vegas in it's original wrapping still years later...

For my sanity probably shouldn't get hype for Fallout 4.

I bought Fallout 3 on PC, played it until after leaving Megaton.

And I also bought New Vegas during a Steam summer sale, and is now currently sitting in my games list, having never been downloaded.

Can't say I'm really hyped for Fallout 4 since I don't have any attachments at all to the series. I tried with Fallout 3, but just couldn't get through with it.

Yeah, Fallout is hard to get into. I loved 3, but it took a while for it to click. New Vegas on the other hand is not a game I could enjoy and I tried quite a few times.

Put me in the "never played Fallout" camp.

I'd take a pay cut to stay with one of the top contending teams and have another solid shot at a Cup, a team I'd been with for most (or all) of my career.

Especially if I'm Beauch, who is earning close to triple what Beleskey is and didn't do too hot in this last series. At 34 years old, he could probably secure a place on the team through the upcoming "open Cup window" period and lead himself into retirement if he is, as you said, reasonable with his salary requirements.

At 34, he'd probably want a retirement contract with term rather than cap hit. 4 years, $18M maybe ($4.5 AAV).

Top Bottom