• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Giggzy

God damn. So glad Zucc is expected to have a speedy and full recovery. Had no idea it was that serious of an injury.

Good thing it wasn't a Shea weber shot

Pikma

Banned
So my dog, who's like a brother to me since he's been with me since I was 8, is starting to find getting up very difficult, he still has the energy to play with us, and with the rest of the dogs we have at home but it's pretty clear his muscles are very tired. I'm pretty sad to see that the time to say goodbye could be getting near, I just can't imagine being at home without him.

Time to take him to the vet, hopefully there's something that can be done...

So my dog, who's like a brother to me since he's been with me since I was 8, is starting to find getting up very difficult, he still has the energy to play with us, and with the rest of the dogs we have at home but it's pretty clear his muscles are very tired. I'm pretty sad to see that the time to say goodbye could be getting near, I just can't imagine being at home without him.

Be strong Pikma :(

Hope he's alright.

Calamari41

41 > 38

Hopefully it's just joint pain, which can be managed for a long time with medicine. Good luck!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Add me guys :) my NNID is J58-P4 but I'm a scrub at this game

As long as you don't spend most of the game just swimming around the spawn point you won't be the worst teammate I've ever had.

:(

Hopefully it's nothing major.

Montresor

Summer lovers legit crying in Toronto today. I can't believe it was 2 degrees Celsius this morning. I was amazed. I actually wore a sweater to work - so awesome. I hope this continues for a few more days.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh hey, Tampa kindly decided to give us back the 7th round pick that we gave them last year in the Marty St. Louis deal.

Cost: defenseman Daniel Walcott

Be strong Pikma!

(ノ ̄д ̄)ノ Off-Season gives you our support (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ

zroid

Banned
CGcgfKtUAAI9yAn.jpg:orig

Pants got a little tight when I saw Nesterov+Killorn+Stamkos

Pikma

Banned
So the vet said he'd need to take a radiograph before being able to give the complete diagnosis but it seems it's pretty serious, we'll try to reverse it but if we're not I able... I don't even know what I'll do, I just can't..

Thanks for your support guys, btw

Calamari41

41 > 38
Quick posts a sexy gymnast doing all kinds of moves in skin tight and skimpy clothing, and of course that segues into TUSR and Acid talking about their glazed anime figures or whatever is happening.

Top Bottom