• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

I'll glaze you all over Cala.

Qc3NkI3.gif

Pikma

Banned
Just trying to get out of it a little bit but holy guacamole did you guys check that "my first hooker experience" thread already? Amazing stuff

Cake Boss

Banned
That guy is the biggest fucking sens pessimist on the twitter land, he acts like the club is a 30th placed club that got regulated to the AHL. He just loves to focus on negative news and thats it.

I like Condra, but the twitfucks act like hes a top line forward. We need more finish on the 3rd line, I like Prince or Puempel in the 3rd line more. I like Condra on the 4th line instead of Chiasson though.

You guys aren't focusing about the good news though.

The Senators also have to decide what to do with winger Colin Greening and forward David Legwand. Greening has two years left on his contract at $2.65 million and the Senators have held talks with the teams about the possibility of making a deal but may have to pick up part of the salary to make that happen.

As for Legwand, he has a year left at $3 million and should be able to help somebody. He didn’t play regularly at the end of the season but there’s a strong possibility he could be moved to a team looking for a veteran that can still chip in or they need the cap hit to get to the salary floor.

627.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dean Blundell on radio mentioned a possible push for 5th overall, Skinner and Semin for possibly 24th pick, Kadri and Kessel.

I unfortunately listened to the segment this morning, so it's not exactly that deal:

He was saying for the 5th pick they'd have to take back at minimum Semin and also give up the 24th pick.

He also speculated Carolina might want to move on from Jeff Skinner as well so he brought up names like Kadri or Kessel that would make the trade work money wise.

The main part of his whole "insider information he has heard" is 5th pick for Semin and 24th pick and whatever players to equal out the salaries.

zroid

Banned
He also speculated Carolina might want to move on from Jeff Skinner as well so he brought up names like Kadri or Kessel that would make the trade work money wise.

Markham boys Mitch Marner + Jeff Skinner would be welcome on the Leafs together along with fellow Markham boy and Future Leaf Steve Stamkos. :')

Cake Boss

Banned
Did you guys know that high schooler the Flames drafted also has a brother thats eligible for this year's draft. DAVID JANKOWSKI, He also played for the same and same team. Better stats though.

someone hire Feaster.

Merguson

Banned
I unfortunately listened to the segment this morning, so it's not exactly that deal:

He was saying for the 5th pick they'd have to take back at minimum Semin and also give up the 24th pick.

The main part of his whole "insider information he has heard" is 5th pick for Semin and 24th pick and whatever players to equal out the salaries.

Can't imagine the Hurricanes being that desperate to move out Semin. You've got the 5th overall and goes a long way in rebuilding. What's three more years of Semin in a rebuilding stage?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Can't imagine the Hurricanes being that desperate to move out Semin. You've got the 5th overall and goes a long way in rebuilding. What's three more years of Semin in a rebuilding stage?

Just him saying Carolina ownership basically don't want to pay Semin that much when he's not producing.

But again all of this is from Dean Blundell so super grain of salt on all of this.

I'm only speaking about it because I actually heard the segment while driving into work. It was playing while TSN Radio was on commercial.

zroid

Banned
Some Leafs twitter people were joking this morning about how Blundell at various times claimed that Babcock was going to Toronto, Buffalo, and Detroit, all with reasonable assuredness. Then when one guy replied to his tweets about Buffalo and Detroit after the fact, he deleted them. :lol

That guy is the biggest fucking sens pessimist on the twitter land, he acts like the club is a 30th placed club that got regulated to the AHL. He just loves to focus on negative news and thats it.

We're letting Condra go because we are stuck with Neil. That's worthy of a little outrage.

lol @ offer sheets. I remember all the talk that Stamkos was going to get one.

Cake Boss

Banned
I might have restarted Fallout 5 times and only got 5 hours into it.

Same for Vegas too which I loved but for some reason get overwhelmed by Bethesda games.

I might have restarted Fallout 5 times and only got 5 hours into it.

Same for Vegas too which I loved but for some reason get overwhelmed by Bethesda games.

I restarted New Vegas multiple times and never got very far, didn't like it. Fallout 3 on the other hand clicked as soon as I exited the vault.

Lol, kinda hope it is early next year. To many games this Fall. Will likely still be playing Witcher 3 then too.

I'm pretty excited for the expansions for that game, though I feel I've mostly done everything in it, say for diverging quest lines. I cleared the entire map (everything on it is gray) and completed all of the quests I've found. This took me 100 hours on death march, I don't see how someone could spend 500 hours on it, or whatever they touted. In Skelige a lot of the map was just a bunch of smuggler's caches which just felt like padding.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
More NYR injury news: Mackenzie Skapski underwent hip anthroscopy for a labral tear in his right hip. Out 4-5 months.

Hopefully we don't play Buffalo in October, then.

Top Bottom