• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pavel Bure, the Russian Bobby Orr? I like it.

God love 'im.

RJvYnMJ.jpg

Socreges

Banned
I spent about 75 dollars in the Steam sale.

Wait, this thing goes on for how long? Shit.
I've spent $3. Papers, Please.

I haven't used our PC for gaming in over a year. Yet I'm tempted to buy all of these games because of the great value. Doesn't matter if there's a realistic chance that I'll ever play them. I've already clicked on a couple games to see if they're a Daily Deal only to find I already fucking own them.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah, it took me a moment and then I got really into it. Last week, I ended up going at it from like 8-9 PM to almost 3 AM. The game reels you in.

I think I'm playing wrong. I just loot everything and anytime I visit a blacksmith or something, I just get my armor repaired. If I wanted something made, I don't have enough parts.

Same with potions and shit.

Halp me pls.

Dismantle stuff to get crafting material you need

I never really didn't have enough to craft though... also some ingredients (e.g. for white gull) you can only get from merchants

RC

Banned
I know if a buy a game during the steam sale it'll just show up cheaper on a humble bundle down the road.

Going to sit on my wallet. Which is what I do normally anyway.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I finished the story of Witcher 3 two nights ago, spent like 160 hours in the game so far. All I have left is a few horse races and some ?'s in the 3rd area to clear out. I've done everything else, but damn that game is baller.

I'm level 36 right now and finally decided to go with non Witcher gear past the Superior Ursine armor, as it's a level 31 set. I have a few level 37+ swords and gear I have schematics for which I'll make if I can level up past 37.

Merguson

Banned
I've spent $3. Papers, Please.

I haven't used our PC for gaming in over a year. Yet I'm tempted to buy all of these games because of the great value. Doesn't matter if there's a realistic chance that I'll ever play them. I've already clicked on a couple games to see if they're a Daily Deal only to find I already fucking own them.

Yeah, lots of great value with the sale.

I'm trying to keep it to games I would actually play. It doesn't help when this is the second steam sale for me. It's been three years since the first one.

Cake Boss

Banned
Tarantaw I am inside you.

Don't be shy if you see me, come for a handshake or maybe a hug. I will be wearing this raptors hat

mi3DJFTFb4gI3ux8wu9UkKg.jpg

Medium built, brown and a little spanish girl beside me.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@monicalindstrom
The court can grant and issue a TRO without notice and argument but this court doesn’t want to @ArizonaCoyotes @AZSports @KTAR923

LOL coyotes get rekt

And they're setting preliminary hearing in july lolol

Now glendale is asking the team to post a $15 million bond omg

Pikma

Banned
@monicalindstrom
The court can grant and issue a TRO without notice and argument but this court doesn’t want to @ArizonaCoyotes @AZSports @KTAR923

LOL coyotes get rekt

And they're setting preliminary hearing in july lolol

Now glendale is asking the team to post a $15 million bond omg
I feel sad for those two yotes fans that showed up yesterday.

Quick

Banned
Coyotes better get a giant tent and some bleachers ready before October if they're set on sticking in Glendale.

It'll look like a circus, like this whole saga has been.

DopeyFish

Aw. The judge granted the TRO

But Glendale states it's Julie Frisoni and Craig Tindall as the people who broke the law

also... Andrew Barroway is no longer the majority owner of the coyotes WTF

comment from andrew barroway on frisoni's personal company website (frisonipr.com)

“Working with Julie during the last several years, she consistently displayed a wealth of knowledge, creativity, intelligence, and persistence. These qualities will serve her clients very well in any future projects.”

Anthony LeBlanc
Arizona Coyotes President, CEO and co-owner

last several years, eh

Yawnier

Banned
Aw. The judge granted the TRO

But Glendale states it's Julie Frisoni and Craig Tindall as the people who broke the law

also... Andrew Barroway is no longer the majority owner of the coyotes WTF

comment from andrew barroway on frisoni's personal company website (frisonipr.com)

last several years, eh

Sounds like a total fustercluck right now

Why would Barroway go to being a minority owner? Afraid of attacks from the media?

Ok first impression of TO so far, I don't remember drivers being on this much crack when driving, Jesus.

No where near as bad as Montreal, I had 3 near accidents in one day driving there.

They're fucking crazy and don't believe in turn signals at all.

Toronto is just fucking traffic 24x7 in most places, Fire up Waze, it can help.

DopeyFish

No where near as bad as Montreal, I had 3 near accidents in one day driving there.

They're fucking crazy and don't believe in turn signals at all.

Toronto is just fucking traffic 24x7 in most places, Fire up Waze, it can help.

Toronto has ridiculous vehicle traffic and a sub-par transit system, thanks to conservative dipshits that like to fuck up great plans (transit city) because every asshat runs as transit as their platform.

Toronto has ridiculous vehicle traffic and a sub-par transit system, thanks to conservative dipshits that like to fuck up great plans (transit city) because every asshat runs as transit as their platform.

Well I'll be commuting from Mississauga to downtown daily soon so hopefully I will survive.

Top Bottom