• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

ShaneB

Don't give a crap about whatever is going on at E3, I have no idea when the actual thing is this year.

edit: well that's not entirely true I guess, I wonder if that rumoured Joe Montana football game will get revealed.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kotaku? Now that's the good shit my dude. Give me the joy of buzzfeed and Game Me at the same time. I won't believe what this Pikachu skin GTA Mod has done for my feels. Wow. Good shit m8.

:lol

Also, I found Acid's favourite anime:

um1r0pF.gif

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Hey now, both sites (rarely) have good articles about studio closures/crunch/behind the scenes stuff. But in general yeah...clickbait ho!

Just took a step down the path of becoming a youth lacrosse coach today.

It's pretty much hockey on grass so that's good right

According to Dopey Lacrosse and Hockey have more in common than Halo 5 and the other Halos.

I was an athletic trainer for lacrosse for a couple years. It's a good sport, just make sure those kids don't turn into lax bros.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
According to Dopey Lacrosse and Hockey have more in common than Halo 5 and the other Halos.

I was an athletic trainer for lacrosse for a couple years. It's a good sport, just make sure those kids don't turn into lax bros.

Facts are facts, breh

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Man unemployment insurance is such a scam in Canada.

They should just call it an EI tax.

Two months now and I haven't gotten a cent.

I applied but then I was told that I have to wait until like the end of the year before I was eligible. :/ Well, hopefully I have a job before it comes to that.

Also Sense8 is like really weird
Random Bollywood scene! Random male orgy in a hot tub! (which I personally appreciated)
yet really awesome. I'm having fun with it anyway.

Australia's treasurer said we should "all get more high paying jobs" in regards to our housing bubble and our Prime Minister just said "Windfarms are bad for our health". A Christian couple are making news for threatening to divorce if gay marriage legislation passes. And the whole of government is trying to get Gillian Triggs, the Human Rights Commissioner, terminated because she released a report about how deplorable the treatment of refugees for the past two governments has been. Not to mention it just came to light that our government paid boat smugglers to turn around while gutting social services.

Fuck this country. And fuck this government.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I applied but then I was told that I have to wait until like the end of the year before I was eligible. :/ Well, hopefully I have a job before it comes to that.

Also Sense8 is like really weird
Random Bollywood scene! Random male orgy in a hot tub! (which I personally appreciated)
yet really awesome. I'm having fun with it anyway.

Only watched the first episode so far, it was alright, but now Orange is the New Black is up so I have to watch that.

Marvie_3

Banned
Australia's treasurer said we should "all get more high paying jobs" in regards to our housing bubble and our Prime Minister just said "Windfarms are bad for our health". A Christian couple are making news for threatening to divorce if gay marriage legislation passes. And the whole of government is trying to get Gillian Triggs, the Human Rights Commissioner, terminated because she released a report about how deplorable the treatment of refugees for the past two governments has been. Not to mention it just came to light that our government paid boat smugglers to turn around while gutting social services.

Fuck this country. And fuck this government.
Since you already have a bunch of them, can we send you the rest of our republicans?

Top Bottom