• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

I was fine with just Halo 5 and Fallout 4 this year, Battlefront looks great though. I may hold off a couple months before getting it. Then there will be additional content to play as well.

Quick

Banned
I was fine with just Halo 5 and Fallout 4 this year, Battlefront looks great though. I may hold off a couple months before getting it. Then there will be additional content to play as well.

I'm on the fence with buying Day 1.

As far as I've read here, they're holding off space battles as DLC. I want that shit in the game ASAP.

But on the other hand, BATTLEFRONT.

Quick

Banned
The 2014-15 Toronto Maple Leafs Season in Review: A Max Hardcore Production

Your favourite beleaguered franchise is set to take the league by storm!

Bill Fessel and Deion Fuckeuf try to lead the beleaguered Maple Feets into the Slantey Cup playoffs. Will they succeed? Or will they draft #1 prospect Cuntor MacDickvid.

Will second-liner and belligerent player Nosem Kumdri finally make it to the first line and take over Taylor Bosuck?

Will Jaymes Van Rimjob be traded?

Will Jeffrey Logpull finally last long enough in the season?

Who will take over in net? Jean Rimmer or will new goalie and history expert Johnson Bernie be #1 in goal?

All these questions will be answered.

Pikma

Banned

Bill Fessel and Deion Fuckeuf try to lead the beleaguered Maple Feets into the Slantey Cup playoffs. Will they succeed? Or will they draft #1 prospect Cuntor MacDickvid.

Will second-liner and belligerent player Nosem Kumdri finally make it to the first line and take over Taylor Bosuck?

Who will take over in net? Jean Rimmer or will new goalie and history expert Johnson Bernie be #1 in goal?

fapcgsq8.gif

RC

Banned

Someone grab a box of tissues.

Pikma

Banned
Pretty incredible Ubisoft is making the same game 3 times, Tom Clancy vs. The Snowy Anarchy, Tom Clancy vs. Terrorists and Tom Clancy vs. Drug Lords.

What a fucking waste of resources and money.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Quick, you da best.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Montreal re-signes Mitchell to a three year deal, no idea on numbers yet.

Meh, an okay fourth line centre, really stepped up in the playoffs.

zroid

Banned

hire this man

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Lolwtf

Pikma

Banned
The Last Guardian sure looked like shit, just like every other game that gets to be in development hell at some point

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I really wish people would boo exclusive content reveals. I know they're fans of that particular system, but it would be fantastic if people could send the right message, instead of cheering for this crap.

Not games btw, but stuff like the exclusive story missions in Hitman.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
A fucking kickstarter... you can't be serious

doesn't even show up with the game and they're begging for money

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
We know how much you guys love Shenmue, so instead of funding it's development, we're going to make you guys do it! Aren't we great!?

zroid

Banned
er, did Sony really just announce a Kickstarter at their conference?

(seriously, I don't know, I'm not watching)

that has to be a new low or something, right...

Calamari41

41 > 38
I've been watching the Sony conference with the sound off. Am I to understand that Shenmue 3 doesn't actually exist, and they were just advertising their kickstarter?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
We know how much you guys love Shenmue, so instead of funding it's development, we're going to make you guys do it! Aren't we great!?

It's basically... how do we announce a game today without showing anything

Oh lets just make it seem like there wasnt enough demand

Its sad when you have a kickstarter for a title like this on a E3 main stage

Sure it means it's coming but it feels so fucking tacky

Top Bottom